2015 / 2016 Line Up

2slowtogofast

I can definitely see your point. The biggest difference between us is you are looking at standings and i am looking at points. I wanted to see a big improvement from last year and they are on pace to do so. I just see getting to 75ish points and finishing bottom 5-7 as a win-win.

Next year, I would like to see the team make a similar improvement in points - maybe go from 75 to 90. That should get them into play-off contention and well out of the bottom 10. If they get to 90 next season - the following year i would then be looking at 100+ for the following year, eventually being one of the top teams in the league year in year out. Just takes time and I'm enjoying watching the process.

I do think we have made improvements this year, and our young talent looks very promising. We looked to be on track for even further improvement as well, and a strong finish to the season. But the ROR injury will I think be a huge blow to the our remaining season, until he comes back.

I do think we have made improvements this year, and our young talent looks very promising. We looked to be on track for even further improvement as well, and a strong finish to the season. But the ROR injury will I think be a huge blow to the our remaining season, until he comes back.

Lehner out early; O'Reilly out late. Bookends to a season that on paper will look like the Loafs'. But we know better.

any guesses of the lines in another week?

I think its going to be:

26 15 28

9 23 56
82 22 12

44 59 22

Wonder if they will give Bailey more than 9 games and let his Contract to kick in.

If not replace 56 with Carrier (whatever number he wears)

Definitely looking like a bottom 5 team.

Edited by Crusader1969

any guesses of the lines in another week?

I think its going to be:

26 15 28

9 23 56

82 22 12

44 59 22

Wonder if they will give Bailey more than 9 games and let his Contract to kick in.

If not replace 56 with Carrier (whatever number he wears)

Definitely looking like a bottom 5 team.

Working Larsson to death? :unsure:

Practice lines from Anaheim.

Lines 88 15 28. 9 23 56. 82 22 12. 44 17 26

Center depth is nice

It just makes me nervous to think we will be trotting out 2 rookies as our top 2 centers.

--------------

I would go with:

88 - 22 - 28

9-23-22

82 - 15 - 12

22 - 17 - 22

Edited by Thorny

Dude, he's totally talking about the clones. There's nothing about clones in the rule book.

I think you'll find 49.18 states the no two clones can be on the ice at the same time, other than during a line change at the linesman's discretion. However, there is the Sedin rule, where natural clones are exempted from this rule.

I think you'll find 49.18 states the no two clones can be on the ice at the same time, other than during a line change at the linesman's discretion. However, there is the Sedin rule, where natural clones are exempted from this rule.

Nice.

And Wildcard, you went and added bolds to all the Larssi in my lineup post, so I take it you got my bad joke at this point :P

He has to be on the Amerks roster today to qualify for the AHL playoffs. Maybe just a formality for that?

I believe this is correct per a report from earlier today.

This AHL rule is stupid, though. It should just be that you have to have at least one game played by this date in the AHL to qualify.

I believe this is correct per a report from earlier today.

This AHL rule is stupid, though. It should just be that you have to have at least one game played by this date in the AHL to qualify.

Agree, it's a silly rule. I haven't heard this officially reported regarding Bailey, but I heard it about a couple other teams' players in his same position. Assuming same applies to him since, as WildCard suggested, we should see even more Bailey with Ginner's spot opened up. 

Bailey sent down

Justin Bailey just left First Niagara Center with his equipment. Headed to Rochester, as previously announced.

Wonder who comes West on I-90 tomorrow w/ him? They need somone to take McGinn's slot. Carrier or the WNY kid they picked up from the Otters seem to make more sense than 4th liner Schaller.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.