2015 / 2016 Line Up

2slowtogofast

Brian Gionta has no desire to retire anytime soon. "I love the game." More: http://bufsabres.co/o3ZXUw 

"We definitely changed the culture of the Sabres." -Eichel. More: http://bufsabres.co/KVmPf3 

Reinhart: There's a lot to build off of. We proved a lot. Everyone's so close in locker room, helps on ice as well.

Ennis: Difficult season. I feel 100% now. Will be able to train this summer and be back stronger than ever.

Ristolainen: Happy how we finished this season. We finished like a playoff team. Need to start that way next season.

Eichel dedicates a solid 1-2 minutes talking about how close him and Reinhart are, how awesome of a guy Reinhart is, and how that chemistry and bonding off the ice means so much to what's on the ice

Guys, just go watch the locker room clean outs

Be careful who you trade and trade for.

I think this is an important point. 

Although I get the impression this locker room, as currently constructed, could absorb just about any personality type and he would assimilate. Hell, even Kane is coming around in that regard. 

GO SABRES!!!

Easily explained, yeah? Four of those dudes have girlfriends/spouses. Based on spacing and proximity, that might be Mrs. Moulson, Mrs. Bogosian, Marcus's girlfriend, and ... I'm not sure. Kane's lady friend? Pysyk's?

I think that makes Reinhart and Ennis a couple then

I think that makes Reinhart and Ennis a couple then

i believe eichel's still connected to erin basil (BASIL!), who's a student at BU (and therefore would not have been in town for that dinner).

We fully support their relationship no matter what it is... Wait if they were gay does that mean they can't play hockey in Raleigh or Nashville? 

Does TN have an anti-LGBT law too?

They should be fine in North Carolina - provided they don't want to use a bathroom for a gender other than the gender set forth on their birth certificate. Because laws.

i believe eichel's still connected to erin basil (BASIL!), who's a student at BU (and therefore would not have been in town for that dinner).

Does TN have an anti-LGBT law too?

They should be fine in North Carolina - provided they don't want to use a bathroom for a gender other than the gender set forth on their birth certificate. Because laws.

TN has something (or I am thinking of MISS) but NC laws go beyond just the bathroom thing.

But lets keep that in the politics thread.

Do we think Ennis will be back next year?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.