How far would you go

dudacek

64 members have voted

1. 1. How far would you go to ensure McEichel?

• I'd order the players to throw games
    • I'd bench Lindback and anyone else who is making a difference
    • I'd let the coaches coach and the players play and let the chips fall where they may

When I read this and I realize that I also hopped my team to lose games I just can say that the current system is a shame. It must change.

Ther should be a full lottery of all non playoff draft picks with equal chances of winning each spot. Put 14 balls in a bowl and draw one after the other.

Losing on purpose is ridiculous, force fans to cheer that their team must lose is even more ridiculous.

I can't stand it anymore

I went with option 2 but I wouldn't necessarily go that far or try to make it that obvious. Hackett would get his games and depending on how he looks I'd make sure they are against Phoenix and Toronto in particular. Any good player with any sort of actual injury would be shut down to avoid aggravating it and at that point I'd let the chips fall where they may unless we keep winning while Edmonton and Phoenix keep losing. At that point mysterious injuries and illnesses may spring up to key players.

I'd sent Irbe on vacation to the Bermuda Triangle until next fall as well and then offer him a big raise and extension when he comes back.

I went with option 2 but I wouldn't necessarily go that far or try to make it that obvious. Hackett would get his games and depending on how he looks I'd make sure they are against Phoenix and Toronto in particular. Any good player with any sort of actual injury would be shut down to avoid aggravating it and at that point I'd let the chips fall where they may unless we keep winning while Edmonton and Phoenix keep losing. At that point mysterious injuries and illnesses may spring up to key players.I'd sent Irbe on vacation to the Bermuda Triangle until next fall as well and then offer him a big raise and extension when he comes back.

No, in the games vs AZ and TO, Hackett would be the backup goalie to our ECHL callup.

GO SABRES!!!

For some reason I think Nolan is playing Lindback all these games in a row in order to time the necessary Hackett starts with the weaker portion of the schedule (beginning ARI on 3/26). By my count, those seven games would include two games against ARI and one against TOR, with the last game needed against CAR.

I think he didn't want to "waste" Hackett's starts on such a strong team like Boston the other night. But other than Hackett's starts, I voted to let the chips fall where they may. The team is bad, let them decide it on the ice.

Let Razor play, and have him wired for sound, now that would be must see and hear  TV

That's actually a good idea - bring in some goons to start fights and rack up majors and double minors - Buffalo has one of the worst PPKs in the league.  It would entertain the fans, AND greatly aid the Tank.    LOL

Edited by Jsixspd

I am so hot for Mitch Marner, I get all worried by losses.

I just tell myself, Anna, that is just what sports are about.

Because if we were in 27th place, you just know I'd wish we were in the sweetie spot, 28th.  

28th is the best possible outcome I could ever expect at the end of this insufferable season.

I just know that I could not trust this rookie GM with 29th place, or even 30th.

Ah, Mitch... :wub:

I am so hot for Mitch Marner, I get all worried by losses.

I just tell myself, Anna, that is just what sports are about.

Because if we were in 27th place, you just know I'd wish we were in the sweetie spot, 28th.  

28th is the best possible outcome I could ever expect at the end of this insufferable season.

I just know that I could not trust this rookie GM with 29th place, or even 30th.

Ah, Mitch... :wub:

Mitch Marner has the very real potential to become an elite talent in the NHL. Basically the only reason he is not talked about higher, height and weight. Considering some info, he might be right around 6' when all is said and done and playing weight will be about 190lb.  Kid has some just sick skills.  

Mitch Marner has the very real potential to become an elite talent in the NHL. Basically the only reason he is not talked about higher, height and weight. Considering some info, he might be right around 6' when all is said and done and playing weight will be about 190lb.  Kid has some just sick skills.  

The couple times I've seen him he's been impressive. Great wheels. And a decent prospect. 

But the reason he's not talked about more, is because of who occupies the top of the draft class. As good as he is, he is simply not in the same class. His lack of physical stature has little to do with it. 

GO SABRES!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.