GDT Sabres at Tampa Bay 7:30 NBCSN

Brawndo

Thirty seconds into this and I want to smash Pierre's face already ...

everytime he says tank, miller, regier, or McDavid/Eichel you have to drink.  

someone post updates because I can't watch but I am sure all the white knuckle action will be worth it. 

"If you're Tampa Bay you're really happy with your goalie and not much else"

I guess the Sabres didn't get their memo from NBCSN that they are not allowed to play good.

Linback is fighting it, makes a save and has no clue where the rebound is going.

Edited by Woods-Racer

This game used be a huge event for the Sick family. Not anymore.

I am trying like hell to become a Lightning fan down here but what is in your blood is in your blood.

You got let off easy. I'm still sore from the beating I took when I mentioned supporting a FL team. 

A Sabres team entering the o zone with possession...huh. Why? He does a lot right, plays 200 feet has some O, and is a decent pk player.

he is just the most boring hockey player. I don't know why he bothers me so much, but I just don't see anything from him. I see zero sense of urgency. I would much rather have Mitchell.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.