qwksndmonster

I just bought rocket league a couple days ago. It's like 3 on 3 soccer, but with cars. It's an absolute blast. A couple nights ago I played for 10 straight hours instead of sleeping. First time I've done that in years.

Best new game I've played in a looooong time.

On Madden: I pre-ordered through Amazon. Did "release-day shipping" which means it better be here today or I'm demanding my money back.

I haven't bought Madden since the bills were last in the playoffs. I doubt much will change soon.

Although I have been playing The Show 15. God, I love baseball!

Ha It's changed a good bit since 2000. Popped it in the other night. I felt like a deer in headlights. Haven't played Madden in years. Enjoyed playing NCAA. Bites it's no longer made. I am enjoying Madden 16 though. Just have to learn how to play it. 

Ha It's changed a good bit since 2000. Popped it in the other night. I felt like a deer in headlights. Haven't played Madden in years. Enjoyed playing NCAA. Bites it's no longer made. I am enjoying Madden 16 though. Just have to learn how to play it.

I'm not kidding. N64! The cartridge was blue and I believe Eddie George was on the cover.

As Halloween draws closer, I've been researching lots of horror games for reference at work. 

There's a lot of good ones out there- I don't know what any of you guys have played or prefer, so chime in! I'm always looking for more.

Only a couple have really stuck with me, usually for their sounds/atmosphere. Those are P.T., Five Nights at Freddy's, parts of Deadspace and Outlast, and The Train.

Seriously- the Train. It's a russian made indie PC game- a sort of choose your own adventure- and it's super emotional, at least for me. It's a couple years older now, but the graphics are great and the alternate ending deal is both a simple and effective metaphor.

But yeah- any of you guys play a game that just freaked you out? I want to know about it!  

Edited by Josie914

Silent Hill 2 and Amnesia:The Dark Descent are my favorite survival horror games.  I like how P.T. is just a game now because the game related to it got trashed.  Still was fun and creepy, though.

Silent Hill 2 is a masterpiece.  Unbearably oppressive atmosphere.  Everything is portrayed via symbolism. Good (terrifying) fun.

Silent Hill 2 and Amnesia:The Dark Descent are my favorite survival horror games.  I like how P.T. is just a game now because the game related to it got trashed.  Still was fun and creepy, though.

Silent Hill 2 is a masterpiece.  Unbearably oppressive atmosphere.  Everything is portrayed via symbolism. Good (terrifying) fun.

SH2 is damn creepy. All Silent Hill is made that much better because Centralia really exists. 

Amnesia- I watched a playthrough where the kid playing was genuinely terrified and losing his mind. It was hilarious how freaked out he was with the patrolling monsters. I'm pretty sure it was Dark Descent. 

That was a good one.

Am I an idiot for thinking about getting Madden 16 (for PS3) because the Bills actually have a roster now?

No, you're not. It's a lot of fun playing w/ a roster you actually enjoy. Additions to the passing gaming add to the fun factor. You can now place a pass high or low and even do a touch pass. All of that may have been added years ago. Haven't played Madden in a very long time. As w/ all games, in my opinion anyway, gameplay is more important. Madden has it going for sure, but the graphics are fantastic. It's worth a purchase. 

Edited by Thanes16

No, you're not. It's a lot of fun playing w/ a roster you actually enjoy. Additions to the passing gaming add to the fun factor. You can now place a pass high or low and even do a touch pass. All of that may have been added years ago. Haven't played Madden in a very long time. As w/ all games, in my opinion anyway, gameplay is more important. Madden has it going for sure, but the graphics are fantastic. It's worth a purchase. 

Were all those features added to the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions though? I bought Madden last year and they didn't put all the new features in the old consoles. 

This topic has probably been beaten to death, but PS4 or XBox One? I have the Xbox 360 now and I am looking to upgrade.

PS4 is winning the war between the two......But I guess it depends on games you might like........Uncharted 4 is probably gonna be one of the best games for this generation and its only on PS4 only.

PS4 is winning the war between the two......But I guess it depends on games you might like........Uncharted 4 is probably gonna be one of the best games for this generation and its only on PS4 only.

A game I cannot wait for. If I was debating between a PS4 and an Xbox One, Uncharted 4 would make the decision very easy. That's me though. Everyone has their likes/dislikes. 

Were all those features added to the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions though? I bought Madden last year and they didn't put all the new features in the old consoles. 

Honestly don't know. The stuff is scary good though. If they put the new style of passing on the PS3 or 360, buy it. 

This topic has probably been beaten to death, but PS4 or XBox One? I have the Xbox 360 now and I am looking to upgrade.

You'll have some portability on 360 in the near future.  If you've played online (or you play online) do you have a group of friends on the PS4 platform?  it might not matter.

I don't worry about games. Generally speaking each console will have its exclusives but ultimately they are just games.. 

Sales have the PS4 over Xbox.  But really, it's up to you and what suits your needs best.  I had a PS2 and that's end I stopped having Sony products in my house.  just my thing. The Xbox has more versatility for me I guess and it's where my friends play.