qwksndmonster

If anyone finds out if they added the upgrades to the 360 version of Madden, I may be buying that.  I haven't seen any news one way or the other though.

Checked on the passing upgrades for Madden 16. Went to the features for the PS3/360 versions at Best Buy. The passing upgrades were added to to the PS3/360. It's a lot fun. I recommend it.

Just picked up NHL 16.

No Eichel on the roster yet (won't be until he plays an NHL game), but the lineup looks beautiful.

Kane (87) - ROR (87) - Ennis (85)

Moulson (85) - Girgensons (84) - Gionta (81)

McGinn (83) - Legwand (82) - McCormick (77)

Foligno (82) - Larsson (81) - Deslauriers (79)

Risto (83) - Bogo (85)

Colaiacovo (80) - Weber (81)

Gorges (83) - Donovan (80)

Lehner (83) / Johnson (82)

Scratched: Varone (76), Sanguinetti (76), Schaller (74), Ruhwedel (75)

That's the default lineup. Pysyk (81) starts in ROC and Reinhart (74) is still in Kootenay. Franson (84) is still a free agent.

Edited by Hoss

Beside it being so much improved over NHL 15.

Fired it up last night with my son.  We played as Buffalo, of course.  First opponent, randomized turned up as San Jose.

Sabres win 11-3.  Moulson and ROR had hat tricks. :)

Love the game... EASHL for the rest of the night.

Same. Cost of college is killing my funds. I'm really itching for the new Madden and NHL (haven't missed an iteration of Madden since Madden 04)

Batman Arkham Knight and Metal Gear Solid 5: the stuff seriously making me consider buying a PS4.  Stupid new house getting in the way.  My wife needs to stop buying furniture.  Who needs that stuff anyway?

Just picked up NHL 16.

No Eichel on the roster yet (won't be until he plays an NHL game), but the lineup looks beautiful.

Kane (87) - ROR (87) - Ennis (85)

Moulson (85) - Girgensons (84) - Gionta (81)

McGinn (83) - Legwand (82) - McCormick (77)

Foligno (82) - Larsson (81) - Deslauriers (79)

Risto (83) - Bogo (85)

Colaiacovo (80) - Weber (81)

Gorges (83) - Donovan (80)

Lehner (83) / Johnson (82)

Scratched: Varone (76), Sanguinetti (76), Schaller (74), Ruhwedel (75)

That's the default lineup. Pysyk (81) starts in ROC and Reinhart (74) is still in Kootenay. Franson (84) is still a free agent.

Yup, lineup's looking good, except for perhaps on D where we're a little thin. Also, the goaltending is a little suspect.

I got a Be a Pro career going, and one thing I'm absolutely loving, is that Chad Johnson has seemingly outplayed Robin Lehner for the starting job, even if Lehner has a better overall. In recent years, the game would just pick a starter, and give the backup every 5th game, regardless of performance :-)

Batman Arkham Knight and Metal Gear Solid 5: the stuff seriously making me consider buying a PS4.  Stupid new house getting in the way.  My wife needs to stop buying furniture.  Who needs that stuff anyway?

The Metal Gear Solid franchise is one of the best. I can't wait to play MGS 5. I enjoyed watching these tributes. 

Thanks Hoss! That's what I was thinking. Do you happen to know what Crosby/Ovechkin' s ratings were their rookie year?

According to the Internet Crosby and Ovechkin weren't in NHL 06 until roster updates were put in. A Reddit thread said he finished the final roster update as an 87 and was a 91 in NHL 07's release.

Most said he was a mid/low 80s player when first added. So probably right in the McDavid range.

According to the Internet Crosby and Ovechkin weren't in NHL 06 until roster updates were put in. A Reddit thread said he finished the final roster update as an 87 and was a 91 in NHL 07's release.

Most said he was a mid/low 80s player when first added. So probably right in the McDavid range.

Hmmm, thats interesting. Thanks for looking that up. Makes me wonder why they have Samson' s numbers at 74. I was thinking more like 77-79.