qwksndmonster

• 3 weeks later...

Got Call of Duty Black Ops 3 for the PS4 yesterday . Loving it! Haven't played a COD game since the first Black Ops. Friend of mine gave me a little tutorial, but it didn't help much. Got my butt kicked in multiplier. Have a lot of leveling up, map learning, etc... to do. Know exactly what I'm doing when I get home from work this evening.

Edited by GoPre

Not sure if any of you play games w/ a headset, but I recently picked up a Sony PS4 Gold Headset. This is my first legit headset experience. Never really thought there'd be a huge difference. But all I can simply say is WOW! Played Black Ops 3 a good bit last night w/ the headset and it blew me away. A buddy of mine talked me into it....glad I took his advice. The experience so different. Honestly don't see myself playing a game w/out the headset on ever again. I highly recommend the Sony PS4 Gold Headset. 

Screw The Last of Us. Never played it. Never will.

I have an unjustified hate for that game purely because it started as a Jak & Daxter project and then warped into The Last of Us over time... Although the early art for the Jak & Daxter game might actually mean that scrapping the project was a blessing in disguise.

LMAO.......weirdest reason not to play a game I have ever heard

Would you believe I'm still plugging away at GTA IV?  Of course, it took me three years to complete Skyrim.  I'm a PC gamer, though, with a pretty awesome surround setup (3-screens with ATI Eyfinity in case you want to know), so I get to crank up all settings in GTA IV which makes it extra fun.

I'm also working my way through Wolfenstein the New Order which has a surprisingly decent story-line (for what it is) and better-than-expected characters.  The sounds, though, are where it really stands out.  Nothing especially mind-blowing but just a well-done sound environment and design.

It gets a bad rap but it's not deserved IMHO.  Especially on a system that can handle it at full speed.  But, I think the main thing is that I bought it new...what, 6-7 years ago.  I want to finish it.

Edited by SiZzlEmeIsTEr

• 4 weeks later...

My PSN account has been hijacked!

So far 2 fraudulent purchases of 49.99 have been made on my account. I tried logging in to playstation last night to delete my PayPal account and it said an error had occurred. I just got an email telling me my PSN password and information had been changed. So now I cannot log in at all! And the Playstation and PayPal office don't open until 8am and 6am PACIFIC TIME! I'm in deep sh!t

Well that took about 4 hours too long to get settled. On the phone with PayPal, they were great. On the phone with my bank, they were great. Internet chat with playstation was like pulling teeth and I had to freak out in order to get them to agree to refund my money instead of just giving me a store credit. Store credit, my ass! Like I'm going to give playstation any of my money ever again

I've been playing Dark Souls the last week.  I'm enjoying this game way more than I thought I would.  The only aspect I don't care for is multiplayer.  I wish I could turn off multiplayer and have everything else the same.

You can play without multiplayer, just start the game offline. One of my favorite games ever.

Yeah, I figured that out.  Beat the game last week.

Man, you flew through that. If you liked Dark Souls, go for Bloodborne if you have a PS4. Same company and type of game. For anyone into these type of games, it's a must play. Been out a good bit now. Price is probably low. 

Yeh becoming a little obessessed during my down time at work LOL. It is fun. PS I am North Buffalo if you want to platoon.

I think the different platforms use different servers. I'm pretty big into the PC version but admit I haven't played in a while. I'll have to check out the mobile version.