Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

That didn't take long. Myers is like that really hot GF that doesn't ######. Always leaves you wanting.

Snow wants a comparable RHD in return.

Buff isn't signed and trouba isn't going anywhere; thus, Myers makes sense. The Jets need an honest shutdown RHD and don't have one. Hamonic would fill that spot.

Great to hear Bogo and Kaner are ready to play for you guys...taking the Blues to a SO should give confidence and we need you guys to stomp the Stars.

If the Jets can get Hamonic for Mike Wilson 2.0 that would be great for them. Got to feel bad for the Isles having their hand forced like that...Myers must be looking over his shoulder a bit possibly being traded 2x within a year. To the Isles: Caveat Emptor.  http://www.hngn.com/articles/152503/20151120/nhl-islanders-targeting-jets-tyler-myers-jacob-trouba-in-travis-hamonic-trade-scenarios-per-report.htm

Edited by Marvelo

Old school hockey player that plays hurt and with pain and WANTS to play.

Evander Kane (knee) is ahead of schedule and is hoping to return this week.

"For me, they gave me a set schedule of 4-6 weeks, standard schedule. In my mind I'm thinking anywhere from 2 to 3 half at the most," Kane said with a laugh. "Obviously I'm not going to come back in two weeks but just that type of mindset helped me. It keeps you positive." He skated with the team Tuesday for the first time since suffering an MCL injury. Kane has been sidelined since Oct. 24 due to the ailment.

THE JOKE IS: that guy dressed up as Jack Eichel was born in the 20s, and got frozen. Now he's old and everyone makes fun of him for that. The Thor looking dude is Thor, and he ain't never read L. Frank Baum.

I don't get your English. :)

Avengers 2 was a nightmare and Joss Whedon knew it. The studio totally screwed the pooch by making Avengers 2 a trailer for all other upcoming Marvel stuff. 

I agree I worry they are getting too cute.  Outside of Loki they have yet to deliver a villain with substance.  The Joker in the Dark Knight raised that bar and they are tossing out some week s#!t.

That said Winter Soldier is a better movie than Guardians.  Winter Soldier was just a solid stand alone movie with some great supporting roles by Robert Redford and Sam Jackson.

Avengers 2 was a nightmare and Joss Whedon knew it. The studio totally screwed the pooch by making Avengers 2 a trailer for all other upcoming Marvel stuff.

I agree I worry they are getting too cute. Outside of Loki they have yet to deliver a villain with substance. The Joker in the Dark Knight raised that bar and they are tossing out some week s#!t.

That said Winter Soldier is a better movie than Guardians. Winter Soldier was just a solid stand alone movie with some great supporting roles by Robert Redford and Sam Jackson.

Yea, I mostly blame Avengers 2 on the studio. Just too much on the future and no enough meat for the movie itself. I do have hopes for Civil War, however.