Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl 3h3 hours ago

Sabres' Evander Kane is hosting 60 kids from Boys and Girls Club of Buffalo at Dave & Buster's and buying them tickets to Saturday's game.

Look, more Evander Kane antics! It's settled, then: he's a menace to society and a locker room destroyer.

He's just setting up his coke network. Gotta have lots of spotters.

John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl  3h3 hours ago
Sabres' Evander Kane is hosting 60 kids from Boys and Girls Club of Buffalo at Dave & Buster's and buying them tickets to Saturday's game.

Look, more Evander Kane antics! It's settled, then: he's a menace to society and a locker room destroyer.

I think I'm the one that issued the phrase "Kane's antics" and nothing would make me happier than to be embarrassed for using the phrase.

Edited by The Big Johnson

This just came out in yesterday's local Winnipeg papers....this is taken from an article written about Buff.

Byfuglien, who at one point last season told his agent to let Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff know if he didn’t trade Kane he would someday have to move him.

This just came out in yesterday's local Winnipeg papers....this is taken from an article written about Buff.

Byfuglien, who at one point last season told his agent to let Jets general manager Kevin Cheveldayoff know if he didn’t trade Kane he would someday have to move him.

Sounds equally immature.  I'm starting to thing those two didn't get along because they were too alike.