Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

Clear.  At least I think so.  I think you're going a bit overboard with top 3 only in the sense that there could be 3 players better than him on the team and yet he's still on the top line.  He can still be someone else's top 3 forward and not be top 3 on the Sabres.  I'd like to have that problem.  Frankly, the top 3/6 argument is completely irrelevant.  What we want the guy to do is show up and score 30-40 goals. I don't care if he does it from the 4th line.

I see where you're coming from and I agree 100%. I'm hoping he ends up being the type of player that you build a line around, instead of him being the complimentary piece to a line. Of course he's not a center, so there's that.....

Calling someone a soft crybaby is homophobic? That's news to me. Don't twist this into something it isn't.

You called him limp wristed in another post. People get touchy on this board. I made an aids joke about Crosby and it turned into a homophobic complaint fest. Stick to jokes about eating babies and raping Canes fans. For whatever reason that's a non-pc comment that's completely acceptable.

You called him limp wristed in another post. People get touchy on this board. I made an aids joke about Crosby and it turned into a homophobic complaint fest. Stick to jokes about eating babies and raping Canes fans. For whatever reason that's a non-pc comment that's completely acceptable.

What day is Homophobic Complain Day?

I'm not all that PC, I just thought it was strange to go from editing someone's post to have him stroking Luongo's hair to delicate and then limp-wristed. Kind of a weird vein if you ask me.

Calling someone a soft crybaby is homophobic? That's news to me. Don't twist this into something it isn't.

What day is Homophobic Complain Day?

I'm not all that PC, I just thought it was strange to go from editing someone's post to have him stroking Luongo's hair to delicate and then limp-wristed. Kind of a weird vein if you ask me.

:mellow:

This season can't end soon enough.

Agreed Swamp. ^^^^

I have a feeling most of you guys are going to have a more enjoyable time watching the games of the teams all of the Buffalo players end up at, instead of the actual Sabres games  ;) haha.

It's okay.  We're used to it.

Edited by Neuvirths Glove