Trade: Myers, Stafford, Armia, Lemieux, + Low 1st for Kane, Bogosian, and Kasdorf

dudacek

Shoulder dislocations are no joke. AC joints have to be wired. Oof..

Hey there is a Nolan thread...

P.S. I am a fan... On this board... Isnt that they way we role...

Very true, even if we won the Cup I'm sure there'd be a thread of firing someone 

Kane reacts to being traded out of WInnipeg in February:

89519-jason-sudeikis-red-tracksuit-d-ptd

+1

Kane reacts to being traded out of WInnipeg in February:

89519-jason-sudeikis-red-tracksuit-d-ptd

tumblr_mf7skoK8Sr1rmmbbyo11_250.gif

tumblr_mtxgexkvDG1qa7itvo1_250.gif

sudeikis-gif.gif?w=700&h=353

What do you need to never degrade this board again with FOUR ###### ANIMATIONS like this?  Money?  Someone killed?  What can I do?  Because I never want to see a complete crappost like that again.   This is a board with people who write what they think, for the love of all that is good and holy.

Edited by Eleven

What do you need to never degrade this board again with FOUR ###### ANIMATIONS like this?  Money?  Someone killed?  What can I do?  Because I never want to see a complete crappost like that again.   This is a board with people who write what they think, for the love of all that is good and holy.

Calm down, Belfour.  You don't decide what's good and holy.

And if you're worried about the kids and their cellphone data plans, reposting the images in your reply didn't really help them out either.

Kane has reset his twitter to complete the fresh start. Said he is very excited about the trade. Also commented saying he did not have the surgery to end his season, but during a game his shoulder popped out twice and it was getting painful. When they opened him up it was worse than expected and so it was good they fixed it now. He also played through a fractured ankle and hand earlier in the season. He also said he found the tracksuit thing funny and that kind of stuff doesn't bother him. Finally he also wondered if it would be Eichel or McDavid we would draft - said he is excited to play with them/other young guys on team.

Let's ask Nathan Horton how those shoulder surgeries turned out for him. 

Actually, let's ask Columbus. 

This is it

We'll hit the heights

Oh what heights We'll hit

On with the tank, this is it..

Kane interview , Chevy talk of new surroundings rejuvenating players and the little prick Lepew w a little karmic boost for us ..and the best tank move by Timmeh., with enroth being shot and sent to parkland hospital . Lindy helps the sabres with a new great goalie for the "push" this year . What's next reanimating Rico just in time for training camp ... I loved the "dropped the mic and left" comment . F it , let's play some hockey .. I'm in.

Calm down, Belfour.  You don't decide what's good and holy.

And if you're worried about the kids and their cellphone data plans, reposting the images in your reply didn't really help them out either.

I decide what's bad and unholy.  I have offered you money, killings, and an open proposal.  Please, what can I do to encourage you to never do that again?

SwampD, on 11 Feb 2015 - 9:03 PM, said:

Yes.

Did I say yes?

Because,... Yes.

d4rksabre, on 11 Feb 2015 - 9:05 PM, said:

Which is exactly what I want.

I like you guys.  You make me feel warm and fuzzy, even though you're probably upset what's his named stepped down from his CC show.

Serious question: Is that shoulder a concern?

No.  It seems to me that it's a rotator tear, because he's been able to play through it.  It doesn't and shouldn't affect movement below the clavicle, and it will be repaired and he will be fine.  Rehab of 4-6 mos. is normal for this injury.

Edited by Eleven

Rugby guys play with them all the time... Not sure how a fixed one affects hockey players

Like I said......... ask Nathan Horton. He went through a rash of shoulder injuries/surgeries at a young age as well. It pretty much killed his career before his back did.

Not saying it will be the same with Kane, but it's risky. 

Edited by JJFIVEOH

No.  It seems to me that it's a rotator tear, because he's been able to play through it.  It doesn't and shouldn't affect movement below the clavicle, and it will be repaired and he will be fine.  Rehab of 4-6 mos. is normal for this injury.

Labrum tear, which is worse.  Shouldn't keep out beyond the 4-6 months though.

Nothing like a good old fashion hockey trade to warm things up in February.

This is the bold aggressive type move most were hoping for once Regier was shown the door. This is the difference between waiting for something to happen and making something happen. Can't wait to see what GM Tim Murray has left up his sleeve.

This is exactly the kind of move Darcy NEVER made. A difference-maker would become available one or twice a year, for whatever reason, and Darcy would not get into the auction. IMHO, he had a strong aversion to overpaying -- to the point where it handicapped his ability to put together a team.

Kane has reset his twitter to complete the fresh start. Said he is very excited about the trade. Also commented saying he did not have the surgery to end his season, but during a game his shoulder popped out twice and it was getting painful. When they opened him up it was worse than expected and so it was good they fixed it now. He also played through a fractured ankle and hand earlier in the season. He also said he found the tracksuit thing funny and that kind of stuff doesn't bother him. Finally he also wondered if it would be Eichel or McDavid we would draft - said he is excited to play with them/other young guys on team.

That was a fake twitter account.  His real one: https://twitter.com/evanderkane_9