Better call Saul

bunomatic

How's that working out for Jimmy? (We know how it works out eventually.) Maybe Kim has a little wolf in her too (teehee), given how much she enjoys the con artistry in bars and given her answer in the interview as to why she left her small town. She said she wanted "more" but it didn't sound like that "more" was just a more successful husband and more money than she might have had back home. It sounded like something... more. Maybe in the end Kim is a sheep in wolf's clothing too.

I think Kim does want more, she's clearly got some ambition driving her. I don't think Jimmy has the more she needs or wants though.

I dont think he'll accept her revised business plan and it will lead to a parting of ways.

I think Kim does want more, she's clearly got some ambition driving her. I don't think Jimmy has the more she needs or wants though.

I dont think he'll accept her revised business plan and it will lead to a parting of ways.

Why would it be so important for Jimmy for it to be Wexler McGill? What's wrong with Wexler & McGill? Doesn't Jimmy realize by now they are never going to be partners in crime? Dude, you got the girl. Maybe that girl still doesn't fit his cupholder?

So how much of Chuck's hating on Jimmy is self-loathing for not being there for his dad? He blamed Jimmy for robbing the old man blind, but Jimmy didn't start out planning to scam his dad. He just got sick of seeing others scam him. Might as well keep the money in the family - dad was going to give it to some hustler, why not him?

Was really impressed w/ the nuance Gilligan brought to that back story and the inability of Chuck to see (recognize?) that nuance.

IMHO there's a bit too much defending of Jimmy and criticism of Chuck in here.  Jimmy is charming and not a mean-spirited person, but he's also dishonest and perfectly happy to take risks with other people's assets -- and he usually leaves a major swath of destruction in his wake.

Separately:  I was away on vacation and just watched the last 2 episodes (not including tonight's, which I haven't yet seen).  I liked the one from 2 weeks ago, in which Mike has the showdown with Tuco's uncle, but not so much the most recent one with Jimmy scheming his way out of the law firm and trying to convince Kim to join him. 

I don't think Mike's daughter-in-law is playing him.

I'd like to see more Mike, Nacho and Tuco's uncle, and less Jimmy/Kim psychodrama.

IMHO there's a bit too much defending of Jimmy and criticism of Chuck in here. Jimmy is charming and not a mean-spirited person, but he's also dishonest and perfectly happy to take risks with other people's assets -- and he usually leaves a major swath of destruction in his wake.

Separately: I was away on vacation and just watched the last 2 episodes (not including tonight's, which I haven't yet seen). I liked the one from 2 weeks ago, in which Mike has the showdown with Tuco's uncle, but not so much the most recent one with Jimmy scheming his way out of the law firm and trying to convince Kim to join him.

I don't think Mike's daughter-in-law is playing him.

I'd like to see more Mike, Nacho and Tuco's uncle, and less Jimmy/Kim psychodrama.

Chuck isn't trying to help anyone but himself and sticking it to Jimmy. He's not rescuing Kim from Jimmy or protecting Mesa Verde. He's straight up his own brother. Jimmy will get what's coming as clearly doctoring the documents is going to create a rift with him and Kim.

Chuck isn't trying to help anyone but himself and sticking it to Jimmy. He's not rescuing Kim from Jimmy or protecting Mesa Verde. He's straight up ###### his own brother. Jimmy will get what's coming as clearly doctoring the documents is going to create a rift with him and Kim.

Won't Jimmy have to replace the documents with the originals at some point? Otherwise when Chuck and Mesa Verde start comparing documents, it'll be a smoking gun pointed right at Jimmy. If he does replace the documents, I don't see how Kim will ever find out.

I don't know if Jimmy will get blamed, Kim might be the one who gets blamed since it was her job to do the detail work. Howard might think she purposely sabotaged them before she left.

It looks like Mike is making a spike strip to stop that delivery truck, which from the sound of the air wrenches must be carrying "the goods" inside it's tires.

Chuck isn't trying to help anyone but himself and sticking it to Jimmy. He's not rescuing Kim from Jimmy or protecting Mesa Verde. He's straight up ###### his own brother. Jimmy will get what's coming as clearly doctoring the documents is going to create a rift with him and Kim.

I don't think Chuck trying to keep the client can be characterized as screwing Jimmy. Any business would do the same in that situation.

I agree that the document caper will inevitably blow up and create issues with Kim.

Separately, I'm going to predict that Mike's plan puts Tuco's uncle in the wheelchair that we saw him in in BB.

I don't know if Jimmy will get blamed, Kim might be the one who gets blamed since it was her job to do the detail work. Howard might think she purposely sabotaged them before she left.

It looks like Mike is making a spike strip to stop that delivery truck, which from the sound of the air wrenches must be carrying "the goods" inside it's tires.

I thought the containers in the back of the truck looked like the fryer oil that pollos hermanos smuggled their drug in.

I thought the containers in the back of the truck looked like the fryer oil that pollos hermanos smuggled their drug in.

I thought that too, but then the border patrol took a random sample from the truck and ran it through an x-ray machine. And I think they were tubs of ice cream.

I don't think Chuck trying to keep the client can be characterized as screwing Jimmy. Any business would do the same in that situation.

I agree that the document caper will inevitably blow up and create issues with Kim.

Separately, I'm going to predict that Mike's plan puts Tuco's uncle in the wheelchair that we saw him in in BB.

I'm pretty sure he got that way from having a stroke.

Not sure why Mike would fess up to his roll. No reason to admit to any of it.

Because he's the "honorable criminal."

Somebody upthread mentioned that they expect Mike caused Hector's stroke. Woildn't it be cool if he did that using a chemical made by Gray Matter?

Not sure why Mike would fess up to his roll. No reason to admit to any of it.

I think he's incapable of leaving well enough alone. He gets all that money (which was the whole point, originally) and still feels unsatisfied. He even stoops to buying a round at the bar, maybe trying to get whatever little kick he can get. But it turns out his real hot button is sticking it to guys like Tio, which he is obviously not done doing yet.

I think he's incapable of leaving well enough alone. He gets all that money (which was the whole point, originally) and still feels unsatisfied. He even stoops to buying a round at the bar, maybe trying to get whatever little kick he can get. But it turns out his real hot button is sticking it to guys like Tio, which he is obviously not done doing yet.

Are you tuco?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.