Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

This is how my interview with pegula will end

Pegula: Do you have any more questions ?

me: Will there be hookers and blow ?

I bet there will be blow

Bogosian will be invited ;)

For real, this team appears to have no heart, no real killer instinct.... This bully to speak of is nowhere to be seen

And if Seattle can beat Pitt, things stay interesting...

This is the NFL where Washington beats the Giants... How did that happen?

Kirk Cousins decided to show everybody he's a good QB and the Giants aren't good.

Also, Rex's lack of accountability is alarming. Always excuses late.

Believe it or not we have a top-10 scoring offense right now.  It is meant to be a ball-control, running-based offense.  As I see it, the biggest issue is Rex came in and ###### up the defense, which is nowhere near as good as it was last year.

And, for Christ's sake, can we find a kicker who can make an extra point?

Half-hearted defense of Rex (I'm at the gym, cut me some slack): bad coaching is everywhere. Mike Tomlin, Super Bowl winner, just had his backup QB throw a pass to his backup LT. It was intercepted. Pete Carroll, Super Bowl winner (almost 2x) has Jimmy Graham blocking more than running routes down the seam. Because any time you can force your best receiving option to do something he's terrible at you just have to do it.

What is trying to say is I'd dump Rex in a heartbeat if it got us Belichick. There no reason to think we'd end up with a meaningful improvement though.

Even Belichek screws up when it's close. I really think a lot of the seeming rise in bad coaching and bad officiating is just that with teams throwing it more and more and more games being decided by less then 3 points, mistakes are magnified.

It's more than a QB even, although that would certainly go a long way. Rotten culture, deep pervasive ineptitude, and the perception of the Bills as "the Bills" all over the league (read: officials) needs to be overcome. That requires overwhelming talent to erase, like we had 88-94.

Great QBs change culture. Hell, we'd be talking about the Hartford Patriots possibly if Brady didn't come to the rescue.

You are right of course. There is no reason to think this team can't right the ship and win out although I certainly wouldn't bet on it.

Absolutely no reason to think they can't? Okay.

Most Bradys are found at the top of the draft. Enough excuses. Get a ###### quarterback.

The Pat's also almost always take a QB in the draft.  The Bills have drafted a QB something like 4 times since Jim Kelly.  I would fire the entire front office. Anyone who has been there more than 2 years, gone.

The Pat's also almost always take a QB in the draft.  The Bills have drafted a QB something like 4 times since Jim Kelly.  I would fire the entire front office. Anyone who has been there more than 2 years, gone.

Correct. Four QBs. EJ Manuel, Levi Brown, JP Losman and Trent Edwards. Inexcusable again.

The Pat's also almost always take a QB in the draft. The Bills have drafted a QB something like 4 times since Jim Kelly. I would fire the entire front office. Anyone who has been there more than 2 years, gone.

And how many of those QB's are still in the league?

Correct. Four QBs. EJ Manuel, Levi Brown, JP Losman and Trent Edwards. Inexcusable again.

So if they would have drafted 20 washouts we would be happier?

And how many of those QB's are still in the league?

Garoppolo, Mallett and Cassel. Three out of the seven QBs they've taken since Brady started.

So if they would have drafted 20 washouts we would be happier?

That's assuming all 20 QBs they drafted turned into washouts... Which is highly unlikely. But yes, I would be.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.