Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Watching OTL talk about NFL discussion they have Ron Rivera and John Harbaugh answering reporter questions during their press conferences from Monday... It's very clear to me that those within the game do not care about concussion. I'm sure there are exceptions among the players, but Harbaugh flat out lied about his QB being evaluated (he said somebody ran on the field to evaluate him immediately which was a stupid thing to say considering everybody watching knows that didn't happen). Rivera got angry at a reporter for asking questions about Cam Newton taking two shots to the head but staying in the game.

The attitude just seems to be "all those nerds worrying about concussions don't understand the game. We'll satisfy their stupid rules with lies and continue playing our game." The number of former players dealing with shattered lives should alarm these people... Even the NFL keeps letting these teams off easy by giving them a pass when they fail to follow protocol.

Pro Football Focus has Cordy Glenn rated as the sixth best tackle this season. Seantrel Henderson rates out as 69th out of 76.

Was it Mills who played last week? That dude had a real nice game

Mills to start over Henderson, Karlos/Brooks/Bradham/Gilmore not practicing; the last I heard on Gilmore was he's out this week but should be back the following week

Matt Ryan's having a legitimately bad year. I don't get it. He's been very good since he got into the league. His red zone struggles are odd. He doesn't even seem to understand the concept of protecting the ball down there. He also finally has a running game...

Watkins has received five targets in the last six quarters.

For 109 yards and a TD.  Clearly he's doesn't have enough impact when he touches the ball.

Only 18 in the 2nd half all year, IIRC

This is absolutely ridiculous, Watkins has been targeted 53 times this year, that ranks him somewhere in the high 80's for targets. There are 41 players that have 53 receptions or more, Watkins is on pace for 45.

I don't think you have to be an offensive genius to know that Watkins should be getting the ball a lot more. The "he's being doubled" excuse is lame, every top receiver in the league gets extra attention from the defenses, yet they're still thrown to.

@buffalobills

Officially out for Sunday's game: Gilmore, Brooks, Bradham, Karlos Williams. #BUFvsPHI

#BUFvsPHI Status Report: Probable: RB Barner, QB Bradford, TE Ertz, T Johnson, DT Logan, RB Mathews, CB Rowe, DE Thornton, S Thurmond

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex says John Miller will start at guard Sunday. - "He is ahead of schedule and he'll start." #Bills

@JoeBuscaglia

Mills and Henderson will both see time on the field Sunday. They haven't decided who will start yet at right tackle#Bills

For memories sake, anyone watching 30 for 30 on ESPN? It's for the Bills....

Tough, yet great memories. I was kid when it all went down. 

And sad part is I'm slowly getting my children to be Buffalo sports fans. It's kind of a family rule. 

Edited by Thanes16

And sad part is I'm slowly getting my children to be Buffalo sports fans. It's kind of a family rule.

I decided to be OK with letting my son pick his own football team when he was about 7 or 8. He said "ok, I narrowed it down to either the Bills, Lions or Redskins."

Lots of stupid in my house!

On a positive note: I'm at work and my wife (who never voluntarily watches any sporting event EVER!) shoots me a text saying "there's a real interesting 30 for 30 on about the Bills. I recorded it for you."

Edited by ubkev

I think that is cruel parenting.   :rolleyes:

No one and I mean no one in their right mind chooses to root for anything Buffalo.    I tell people I was born with this affliction.  If I could have picked a team to root for, it would have probably been Pittsburgh or even dare I say Boston.  My son roots for Pittsburgh (he has picked up on my anti-Baltimore leanings) and has already enjoyed watching his teams win a Stanley Cup and Superbowl.  He is 14.  I myself have close to 90 seasons of watching my Bills and Sabres and I have enjoyed nothing but heartbreak.  I'm a Buffalo fan through and through and nothing can change that, but the cycle of abuse starts in the home.  Don't chain them to this.

Edited by wjag

Enormous day for the playoffs

Pit at Cincy and Buf at Philly.

If Pit wins, I think that makes the Bills long shots.  If the Bills lose, when we can stop talking about them.

If the Bills win and Pit loses, the Bills control their destiny.

Watched 30 for 30, it was well done. If Bruce and Thurman could sit and watch those Super Bowls, any fan should be ok stomaching it.

Did not know it was someone in Harry Connick, Jrs crew that moved Thurman's helmet.

My guess is they were paid to watch it.  Takes some of the sting out of it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.