Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

I think the more likely scenario i that EJ starts, the team craters, but the Bills are still within 2-3 scores in the third quarter and he trots T-Mobile out to try to rally the team.  And that's extremely unlikely.

At first your view was no longer my view till your view was explained as extremely unlikely, which coincidentally,is the same as my view.

I can't believe the local media are still harping on Whaley for getting rid of Cassell. He's the third string QB! Whaley can snap his fingers and ten agents will appear trying to get him to sign their guy for league minimum who is also capable of handing the ball off and throwing checkdowns like Cassell. 

I can't believe the local media are still harping on Whaley for getting rid of Cassell. He's the third string QB! Whaley can snap his fingers and ten agents will appear trying to get him to sign their guy for league minimum who is also capable of handing the ball off and throwing checkdowns like Cassell. 

The local media's hate for EJ knows no bounds.

Edited by dudacek

Bucky's #hottake doesn't even seem to have the force of his own convictions behind it. Just comes off as weak sauce, a manufactured controversy.

The idea that Whaley's ego is at play with personnel moves just doesn't wash.

Even if it does, who cares? It's as if these guys have never watched Matt Cassel play football. He's awful

It's just their chance to make up for their horrible analysis during training camp and preseason. Haters always wait around....just waiting for someone to screw up.

There are so many other things I would rather do than watch a Matt Castle led team to a mediocre result. EJ win or lose will make the game worth watching.

And yet, that's the treat we're about to experience here in the DFW area.

For the record, I thought this would play out at the beginning of the season.  NFL quarterbacks, especially the ones that haven't yet learned to avoid pressure in the pocket, are going to get hurt.  EJ was undoubtedly going to get some starts this year.  I thought he had a fair chance to be the starter right up to the point that TT was anointed.

@SalSports: LeSean McCoy won't be full-go, but may start practicing on a limited basis today. 

@PSchrags

Tyrod Taylor may be out Sunday, but I'm told there's a good chance both LeSean McCoy and Sammy Watkins back in the lineup. Bills hope so.

“A lot of guys are open,” Woods said. “We’re just trying to be an open target for Tyrod – there’s a lot going on in the pocket. Defenses are throwing a lot of stuff at him. But just trying to be open. When the ball’s in the air, we’re trying to get it. But other than that, we’re just trying to be an open target for him.”

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2015/10/13/receiver-woods-more-than-happy-to-throw-a-block-when-necessary/

@adamlevitan

Per @MikeClayNFL, opposing offenses call pass vs. BUF 70% of time (most in NFL):

Something else that's interesting from thebandit27 over at TBD

Bengals Defense

29th in the NFL in yards/carry allowed
18th in yards/attempt allowed
19th in QB rating against

Bills Defense

7th in yards/carry allowed
4th in yards/pass attempt allowed
6th in QB rating against

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/181845-week-6-bengals-game-preparation-sammy-likely-back/page-8

And yet, that's the treat we're about to experience here in the DFW area.

For the record, I thought this would play out at the beginning of the season.  NFL quarterbacks, especially the ones that haven't yet learned to avoid pressure in the pocket, are going to get hurt.  EJ was undoubtedly going to get some starts this year.  I thought he had a fair chance to be the starter right up to the point that TT was anointed.

The sympathy is just dripping off your word for Cowboys' Fans, it almost brought a tear to my eyes.

The sympathy is just dripping off your word for Cowboys' Fans, it almost brought a tear to my eyes.

I'm mildly inclined toward the Cowboys.  When they win, everyone around here is happy.  It doesn't bother me when they lose though.  They're kind of a "friends with benefits" team- I'll spend an evening with them but there's no emotional commitment. :P

I'm mildly inclined toward the Cowboys.  When they win, everyone around here is happy.  It doesn't bother me when they lose though.  They're kind of a "friends with benefits" team- I'll spend an evening with them but there's no emotional commitment. :P

BURN THE WITCH!!!!

I feel the same way about the Eagles here, but the Cowboys? Burn the witch indeed. (Eagles fans have the endearing quality of hating the Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys, too!)

Edited by MattPie

I'm mildly inclined toward the Cowboys. When they win, everyone around here is happy. It doesn't bother me when they lose though. They're kind of a "friends with benefits" team- I'll spend an evening with them but there's no emotional commitment. :P

That's like saying you are mildly addicted to heroin. You are or you aren't. How'd you feel when JJ was stomping on flute flakes or when cowboy players returned touchdown after touchdown in the Superbowl acting like and disrespecting all things buffalo? Was it making your life easier?

@viccarucci: LeSean McCoy practicing w 1st team at start of #Bills practice.

If they rush him back again I swear...

@MikeGarafolo: Bills planning to place S Aaron Williams (neck) on injured reserve, though it might be with a designation to return, sources say.

:censored:  :censored:  :censored:  :censored:

I feel the same way about the Eagles here, but the Cowboys? Burn the witch indeed. (Eagles fans have the endearing quality of hating the Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys, too!)

For some reason, the Eagles are the only NFC East team I truly hate.  I can't tell you why.  Maybe it's just the reputation of their fans.

That's like saying you are mildly addicted to heroin. You are or you aren't. How'd you feel when JJ was stomping on flute flakes or when cowboy players returned touchdown after touchdown in the Superbowl acting like ###### and disrespecting all things buffalo? Was it making your life easier?

That's a long time ago, a different team. 

Claude I hope your right. I see the Bills completely outplaying The Bengals and losing the game on a freak play

You have your weeks switched up.

They beat the Bengals, then lose to Jacksonville.

The Bengals completely out play the Bills but lose on a blown call by the refs, think music city miracle.

Then out play Jacksonville but lose on a last second 57 yard field goal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.