Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Sometimes eleven beats eighteen. freeman, I look forward to your thoughts on the referees in the fourth quarter.

I honestly didn't think the refs played any part of this game. And that's me talkin.

I do think that both offensive coordinators should be fired. That was some awful coaching from both sides. I'm just glad we came out on top.

Edited by SwampD

OK, memo to Bills D:  Blitz the ###### out of Brady and press coverage the receivers.  We have nothing to lose here.

oh this could be reallll ugly

I honestly didn't think the refs played any part of this game. And that's me talkin.

I do think that both offensive coordinators should be fired. That was some awful coaching from both sides. I'm just glad we came out on top.

totally in agreement with you. it was stunningly bad.

I haven't liked the Bills' playcalling all year.  

The refs were in the fourth q though.

Typing while bandaged is hard.  I'm just going to go to bed.

For anyone who ###### about Rob Ray during Sabs games:  Listen to this color guy.  We could have it a LOT worse.  I'm not sure this guy knows what planet he's on.

Can people stop using this reasoning?  Just because a lot of sports commentators suck doesn't mean that we have to be okay with our guy that sucks slightly less hard.

It was missing Kyle Williams all game, and Mario all but 9 snaps.

Ah, that makes sense.  I just want to see more blitzing (although I get that the Chan/Fitz spread is pretty good against the rush, I still like our CBs)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.