Buffalo Bills 2015

Taro T

Some woman from NBC on twitter named Dianna Russini is reporting Stevie to the Chargers. I notice she's from DC. Same problem source?

Yea she was the problem. She's from Cali so she might have connections out there.

The Chargers announced it.

Bills tons of weapons, If we ever get a QB we could be a playoff cinch.In addition get 1 or 2 O linemen we could make a SB run.

Incognito and Urbik are serviceable. Add Richardson, Cuandjo, maybe a draft pick and FA to the mix and I think they will be fine. The OL thing is overblown by everyone all the time.

FINALLY...

Carucci: The #Bills have given an offer sheet that Charles Clay has signed. The #Dolphins have 5 days to match.

5 years, $38M. Over $20M guaranteed.

Cap hits of $12m each of the first two years, which really hurts Miami's cap in 2016. Will be hard for them to match. 

Nice to see an old fashioned front-loaded contract. The final three years are a steal if he can be the player Rex and Roman envision for this offense. 

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Next offseason is the time to strike at QB...

Dareus, Freddy and Harvin are the only relevant UFAs (and by that, I mean there are legitimately no other relevant UFAs). Gilmore, Bradham and Glenn are RFAs. So it sets up to basically be a year where we focus on keeping what we have in order. Restructure Mario. Won't need to add much to the roster behind QB. Hopefully the offensive line will solidly this season...

Next year's draft features Christian Hackenberg (PSU), Connor Cook (Michigan St) and Cardale Jones (Ohio St) as definite first-round QBs if they build on their previous seasons and avoid injury. Then guys like Jonathan Goff (Cal), Kevin Hogan (Stanford), Gunner Kiel (Cincy), Dak Prescott (Miss St), Patrick Towles (Kentucky) and a few others will be fighting to try and prove themselves as legitimate second day prospects with one or two likely to earn their way to a first-round grade.

Then the free agent class features guys like Eli, RG3, Rivers, Foles, Bradford, Newton and Wilson. Most will be extended and the rest likely franchised but there's a chance on comes loose.

Next offseason is the time to strike at QB...

Dareus, Freddy and Harvin are the only relevant UFAs (and by that, I mean there are legitimately no other relevant UFAs). Gilmore, Bradham and Glenn are RFAs. So it sets up to basically be a year where we focus on keeping what we have in order. Restructure Mario. Won't need to add much to the roster behind QB. Hopefully the offensive line will solidly this season...

Next year's draft features Christian Hackenberg (PSU), Connor Cook (Michigan St) and Cardale Jones (Ohio St) as definite first-round QBs if they build on their previous seasons and avoid injury. Then guys like Jonathan Goff (Cal), Kevin Hogan (Stanford), Gunner Kiel (Cincy), Dak Prescott (Miss St), Patrick Towles (Kentucky) and a few others will be fighting to try and prove themselves as legitimate second day prospects with one or two likely to earn their way to a first-round grade.

Then the free agent class features guys like Eli, RG3, Rivers, Foles, Bradford, Newton and Wilson. Most will be extended and the rest likely franchised but there's a chance on comes loose.

Not that I think they move him, but the Saints can save $20 mil next year by trading Brees in the offseason. Man can dream.

Michael Crabtree visiting Miami. They're starting to get scary. They've gotten worse at several positions, but the addition of Suh changes everything defensively. Crabtree would be another solid addition.

I feel like Miami has done this in the past two offseasons as well.  Go out and sign a bunch of FAs and then continue to be a meh team.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.