G Nathan Lieuwen out with concussion symptoms

Hoss

Tank on Garth!

I think Neuiwy, whatever, the other guy had planted himself as the number 1. I like him a lot more than Enroth technique wise. So I guess if you're about tanking you would see this as a benefit. I get it but you saw Enroth channeling Dom last night lol. Look out he could make a run lol

I think Neuiwy, whatever, the other guy had planted himself as the number 1. I like him a lot more than Enroth technique wise. So I guess if you're about tanking you would see this as a benefit. I get it but you saw Enroth channeling Dom last night lol. Look out he could make a run lol

His technique is better because he can just sit there and cover the whole goal. Enroth has to react like Dom every night if he wants to be a good goaltender.

I feel bad for Macarov. Last year was the same situation. Your reward for playing well is a much smaller paycheck!

Liewen (23y) is older, he's been in the system longer so they need to evaluate him at the NHL level now. Makarov (21y) still has another year or two of seasoning ahead of him.

Him, Pysyk, Grigs, Armia...probably Luke Adam too. If nothing else we'll have the most pissed off team in the AHL

What's the story with Phil Varone? He's leading the Amerks in scoring with 18 points in 16 games. There's all the buzz about Armia & Grigorenko down in Rochester but I never hear Phil's name thrown around. Does he have any chance to make the Sabres or is he in Luke Adam status?

What's the story with Phil Varone? He's leading the Amerks in scoring with 18 points in 16 games. There's all the buzz about Armia & Grigorenko down in Rochester but I never hear Phil's name thrown around. Does he have any chance to make the Sabres or is he in Luke Adam status?

Definitely Luke Adam 2.0

I like him, but he's an undersized center who at 24 is nearing his ceiling.... not much upside. If he was 6'2, 200lbs, he'd be on the big club.

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.