GDT, Toronto @ Buffalo, 7:00pm et

WildCard

so the way this works is we get these every 15 games or so now, then by the end of the season they're happening every 8-10 games, then by the end of next year every 2-3 games and the mistakes and problems in between aren't quite as bad. This is what the other side of a rebuild through prospects looks like.

I really needed this with the Bills loss and the general badness of the Sabres due to the tank. It was nice to see them blow out a team themselves for a change. The Leafs being that team only made it better.

Girgs and Ennis are having a heated competition for leader in goals, and now Girgs is actually a + player

Just a great game to watch, RJ making calls in the 1st, then a 3rd where they actually dashed the Leafs chances. Hodgson looked far better then any other time this year, he deserved a goal.

Guys, we have a really really good center on our roster already. -38 team goal differential, he's played 19 games, and has a +3. six goals in nineteen games on the least productive hockey team in ages. He's going to be a huge piece to some great Sabres teams. There's hope.

http://video.sabres.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=1018&id=673042&lang=en

^Rick Jeanneret video they showed at the game

lets see...

Went to Toronto game - check

Crushed them by 4 goals - check

My 7 year old boy and I got asked to do the velvet rope intermission thing end of 2nd period - check

Got in a jawing match with the Leaf fan that threw his jersey - check

For one night at least, all was good in hockey heaven.....

Edited by CallawaySabres

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.