GDT, Toronto @ Buffalo, 7:00pm et

WildCard

If you can, switch to the HNIC call. These guys are fantastic.

On second thought I'm going to finish it up on the Buff Feed and re-watch it tomorrow with my coffee (and by coffee I mean a weave inspired bloody mary) on the Leafs feed. That sounds like a great way to start the day.

Edited by SwampD

This has been almost like a fantasy game (as in, in my dreams, not as in fantasy sports). Good to see the team playing together as a unit for a change, supporting each other, the O covering the D when the D moves up, puck support, all that. Lovin' all the Sabres right now. Except Meszaros. I'll always hate that dude.

Someone get this guy away from the mic

Don't worry, the Tank will return. It's just good to see that yes, the Sabres can, in fact, play this game. Next season will be a lot of fun watching these guys grow into contenders.

Oh Ya he is

Especially the I'M NOT WORTHY save he made just before the Zemgus breakaway goal.

He's the number one now for sure

Yes. I remarked about that a few games back. When Enroth allows a goal, he hangs his head in resignation (as if he expects to be scored on). Neuvirth just seems to have a better head for this game. They score, even twice in a row at the end of the second and he comes back in the third and robs the Maple Leaves to steady the ship.

Half the team must have a point from this game.

Good to see. I think this team (while it still sucks) isn't far away from contention.

The little wave that Reimer gave the fans after he got jeered - classic.

It actually made make me like Reimer. If only briefly.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.