Cody Hodgson

darksabre

He doesn't play the power play, kill penalties, shutdown the opposition when we need to protect a lead, create offence when we need a goal, provide a jolt of energy when the game turns stale, or stand up for his teammates when they start getting pushed around.

What role did you have in mind for him?

I can't say as he has ever done any of that, and yet, he would see 10 plus TOI. Against the Pred 4:35 ish TOI. What was so amazingly different?

He doesn't play the power play, kill penalties, shutdown the opposition when we need to protect a lead, create offence when we need a goal, provide a jolt of energy when the game turns stale, or stand up for his teammates when they start getting pushed around.

What role did you have in mind for him?

He should be on the power play.

He's not a difference maker. He's a middle 6 winger who can put up points and slot into C if need be.

Never said he is a difference maker. But he's way better than 4th line ice time he's been getting this year. He's a different type of Matt Moulson. Puts up points as long as the line talent is there

Never said he is a difference maker. But he's way better than 4th line ice time he's been getting this year. He's a different type of Matt Moulson. Puts up points as long as the line talent is there

I was agreeing with you.  Everybody seems to think that because he isn't a force of nature, there's no spot for him on the team.

I need this POS off this team immediately. All season he's a no show and when the team needs him the least, he starts piling up points? MAKE HIM GO AWAY GMTM.

I think you underestimate the massive contribution he's made to the tank so far. I expect he'll be about a 20-goal guy going forward but he took one for the team this year.

Edited by Neuvichs Perchatka

I need this POS off this team immediately. All season he's a no show and when the team needs him the least, he starts piling up points? MAKE HIM GO AWAY GMTM.

Fair enough, still think he is the most the natural scorer on this team.   But yeah how he performed this season doesn't make me want him anymore either.