GDT: Florida at Buffalo, 7pm

wjag

Like somebody said in another thread: if you are pulling for the tank you can't be picky about how they lose.

That's a pretty good line. Unfortunately, I'm not pulling for the tank. I just really hope the the 12.7% chance of a positive outcome to the tank is worth this 2+year long proctology exam.

That's a pretty good line. Unfortunately, I'm not pulling for the tank. I just really hope the the 12.7% chance of a positive outcome to the tank is worth this 2+year long proctology exam.

Understandable. Although, I'm not sure where the 12.7% comes from.

I gave them last year. Bottom out, get the first (2nd) pick. I liked what TM did in the off season. We'll be competitive, hard working, and still be in line for a good choice. Now, I'm concerned that we'll be worse than last year. I'm concerned that we have any NHL players (except Girgs, Ennis, and Myers). Do we have to start all over? Are we more like 5-7 years off?

Nolan sounds shaky this interview. C'mon coach. Play Zadorov. Call up Grigo. Make some moves!

What can you do? Ain't even his job. Enjoy your night, coach!

I was pissed when they send down grigorenko, but now i don't want him anywhere near this stinkfest.

Let him get some more confidence and bring him up after new year, get samson the hell out of here to.

Allthough i do think Samson is mentally stable enough to put things in persective.

I gave them last year. Bottom out, get the first (2nd) pick. I liked what TM did in the off season. We'll be competitive, hard working, and still be in line for a good choice. Now, I'm concerned that we'll be worse than last year. I'm concerned that we have any NHL players (except Girgs, Ennis, and Myers). Do we have to start all over? Are we more like 5-7 years off?

It's starting to look that way. The problem I see they can have 20 1st rounders and all are going to take time to develop. Plus who knows if some will be busts. Right now Grigs and Armia aren't exactly tearing up the AHL. Plus throw in a weak draft last year and that doesn't help. It's obvious that Reinhart needs more time to develop. 1 year possibly 2. And even this draft 2015 I don't expect anyone to step right in unless u land McDavid. Then throw in rumors about Myers being moved this could take awhile before we have a decent team.

Edited by SabresBillsFan

So unbelievably amazing. Tim Murray is a ###### genius. From Benoit and Meszaros to Keeping coach who puts the hard working fourth liners in at crunch time. This guy built the perfect team for next year and beyond.

It's like he's making sure the only thing Sabre's fans have to cheer for IS the tank.

This has been my concern since "suffering" was foisted upon the fan-base. Then it was clear the target was THIS coming draft. They had a long way to go...the only way to sustain it is to suck eggs for a long time. Well, here we are, and this team is looking just freaking awful.

And what does Murray do? Trade off the only good players he has left to stock up on draft picks? If he does that, this team is definitely 5 years out from becoming a contender, IF they will be a contender at that point at all.

It's starting to look that way. The problem I see they can have 20 1st rounders and all are going to take time to develop. Plus who knows if some will be busts. Right now Grigs and Armia aren't exactly tearing up the AHL. Plus throw in a weak draft last year and that doesn't help. It's obvious that Reinhart needs more time to develop. 1 year possibly 2. And even this draft 2015 I don't expect anyone to step right in unless u land McDavid. Then throw in rumors about Myers being moved this could take awhile before we have a decent team.

Eichel, if he doesn't want to stay in college, will play right away. Hanifin probably steps in, too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.