Current Carrion Hockey League Standings

Taro T

That night after winning the beanpot is about as crazy as it gets.  It has to kill their entire week.  There's a reason why both BU and BC typically lose their next game after that tournament.  I've seen the BU celebration first hand several times over the years.  It'll be a good mix of the players and even some of their parents.  I was still drunk at 8PM the next night a few times after those games.  It's not pretty.

I eagerly await the "Be a professional!" crowd to proclaim they don't want him now.

I don't want him, he's not professional enough for my standards!

If he does that for 5 years getting his bachelor's degree, then he'll meet my standards, and I'll consider him a professional.

:nana:

I eagerly await the "Be a professional!" crowd to proclaim they don't want him now.

This is completely fine to me. I was one that complained about Zadorov's being late issues... But this isn't even comparable. It's a kid on a couch. Unless he did this while his team was meeting then it's not the same deal.

Well, that was unexpected. Crap! :lol:

We have a deal. Sabres finish 30th, you give $50 to the charity of my choice. They finish anywhere else, I give $50 to a charity of your choice.

Showing the money where your mouth is.  Interesting bet guys.  Once again, TBP holds me back from jumping.

I love it.  We need characters in the organization, which has been flat since the Vanek/Pominville days, excepting some flashes in the pan like Scott and Ott.  Give me a roster that makes me smile off the ice, and I'll smile at them twice as much on the ice (especially if they're winning).

General Manager Tim Murray has already scheduled a meeting to talk to him, not with him.  This sounds very serious.

Stress reduces blood flow to the brain, says preeminent Soviet scientists.  Take it easy tankers.  Lighten up, how do you say, homies?  

When is the last time that you danced?..  I mean really, really danced?! 

General Manager Tim Murray has already scheduled a meeting to talk to him, not with him.  This sounds very serious.

Stress reduces blood flow to the brain, says preeminent Soviet scientists.  Take it easy tankers.  Lighten up, how do you say, homies?  

When is the last time that you danced?..  I mean really, really danced?!

On the Lawrence Welk Show--1967

Hello lovely.

I want to do you in your glasnost.

I want real reforms this time, Mr. Perestroika.  Real reforms.

I want womens' right to vote in online polls.  

I want equal Sabres Hockey Pucks for women posters.

I don't want women posters to have to hide behind their male avatars and usernames no longer.

Real Perestroika, Mr. Restructur-er.  Real Equality, lovey dove.  So I say to you, Mr @fakgorbyportwinestain...

Tear down that Wall!   :wallbash:

Magic Numbers for games played through 2/25

Nashville, Montreal - Clinched

Anaheim, NY Islanders - 1

Tampa Bay, NY Rangers - 3

St. Louis, Pittsburgh - 4

Detroit, Chicago - 7

Washington - 8

Winnipeg, Vancouver - 11

Los Angeles, Calgary - 14

Minnesota - 15

San Jose - 16

Boston - 17

Florida - 19

Dallas, Philly, Colorado - 21

Ottawa - 24

New Jersey - 25

Columbus - 28

Toronto - 31

Carolina - 33

Arizona - 37

Edmonton - 38

Still waiting on Ottawa/Anaheim

Both NY teams along with St. Louis and Anaheim can clinch tomorrow.

Edited by Tank