Trade speculation 2014-15

Hoss

What you stated Liger is the only short term benefit I see to them trading him. He would very much help the tank but after this year we're going to be looking for guys like him. That's why I hope he remains a Sabre.

Unless it is a #1 pick or top prospect he is the only guy on the team that has a chance to get us any sort of offensive player. Since we need that desperately I think we have the d in the pipeline that gives TM the option to do this......for the right price.

Chris Nichols

Friedman: "I still think Ottawa is interested in Chris Stewart. I wouldn't be surprised if that's a potential match." #Sabres #Sens

Chris Nichols

Friedman: #Sabres, "at times," have talked with #mnwild about Drew Stafford. Stafford for Setoguchi discussed a couple of years ago.

Chris Nichols

Friedman: "I do think the chances that Grigorenko gets dealt are much less likely than I thought a year ago at this point in time." #Sabres

Although they had 40 shots, Colorado had jumped out to a 4-0 lead mid way through the game. I watched a bit of it and the Aves were just chipping the puck out for the majority of the second half and played vintage Lindy Ruff Alamo mode. The number of shots was a bit deceiving.

Freeman, I am here to smash your ray of hope like a hooligan smashes a pumpkin.

The Isles are 11th in Corsi% and 5th in Fenwick%. 14th in close Corsi% and 3rd in close Fenwick%. Small sample size warning and stuff, but those numbers are unlikely to regress enough for the Isles to give us a high lottery pick. Possible, of course, but it's also possible the Sabres make a playoff push. Just not happening.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.