7. Carolina

8. Dallas

9. Montreal

10. NYR

And out of pity:

11. Florida

12. Columbus

13. Arizona

And for legitimately challenging us in the tank, despite your years of wasting top picks:

14. Edmonton

And while I'm at it, just for Dale Hunter's old ways:

15. Washington

An extra one for Darcy Tucker:

16. Toronto

And another extra couple for '99:

17. Dallas

18. Gary Bettman

I guess that leaves only a few teams that EichDavid should end up on, but I yield the shitting on those teams to others.

I concur and happily will add:

5. ###### Philly

6. ###### Pittsburgh

7. ###### Carolina

8. ###### Dallas

9. ###### Montreal

10. ###### NYR

And out of pity:

11. ###### Florida

12. ###### Columbus

13. ###### Arizona

And for legitimately challenging us in the tank, despite your years of wasting top picks:

14. ###### Edmonton

And while I'm at it, just for Dale Hunter's old ###### ways:

15. ###### Washington

An extra one for Darcy Tucker:

16. ###### Toronto

And another extra couple for '99:

17. ###### Dallas

18. ###### Gary Bettman

I guess that leaves only a few teams that EichDavid should end up on, but I yield the shitting on those teams to others.

:clapping:

edit: what happened to the clapping emoticon?

(And you already had Dallas at #8.)

Edited by biodork

Screw what's good for the league. I could rattle off five things that would be good for the league that it neglects to do, so when it comes to where I want to see McDavid land, the league can suck it. McDavid, wherever he lands, is a gift to the fanbase from the hockey gods, and I want him to go to a faithful and deserving fanbase. Thats not Arizona. And it's not Toronto either, whose fans are among the most smug and arrogant on the world despite their franchise being utterly irrelevant on the ice for the vast majority of the last...20 years? 30? 40?

I remember Leaves fans talking ###### to me about how the Sabres hadn't won a cup.  The last time the Leaves won a cup the Sabres didn't even exist.  I remember telling them all that the Sabres are closer to winning the cup than the Leaves, despite being one of the worst teams in NHL history.  It's nice to (appear to) be right.

Edited by qwksndmonster

I don't understand this 1) I want McEichel going to a rival or 2) I want McEichel trying to expand the fan base of a franchise a team that has no business even existing. I want one of McEichel on the Sabres and the other on a team I wish the Sabres never have to play. What ever happened to the Sabres winning a Stanley Cup? Or, is the 0 we've won already good enough?

My top choices for McEichel:

Buffalo

Ottawa

Toronto

I want to see these guys play against each other.  As often as possible.

I sure do hope this is just the being snowed in and frozen talking. This is just wrong on soooo many levels.

My reasons:

1. ###### Ottawa

2. ###### Toronto

3. ###### Boston

4. ###### Detroit

If they're going anywhere but Buffalo, I want them in a franchise that needs help expanding its fanbase (i.e. Arizona).

The right rationale, but not emphatic enough. ;) Also, though you're basically in a distant Filly suburb, how those ####ers didn't make the list is confusing.

I sure do hope this is just the being snowed in and frozen talking. This is just wrong on soooo many levels.

The right rationale, but not emphatic enough. ;) Also, though you're basically in a distant Filly suburb, how those ####ers didn't make the list is confusing.

I stuck with the teams in Eleven's post; if I were to make my own, it'd be: Toronto, Dallas, Carolina, Boston, Ottawa, Philly, Washington, NJ, Pittsburgh, Detroit, Edmonton, NY (Rangers), and Montreal.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.