A few Moderator changes: Welcome nfreeman!

SDS

Hey everyone, we made a couple of changes with a few more to come most likely...

I decided to freshen up the moderating crew with the addition of nfreeman! I'm super happy he has decided to lend a hand. His even temperament will be great to have. We will probably add 1 to 2 more.

I want to thank Corp and KnightRider for their years and years of service. Like me, they are in the middle of the busy years with kids, so I totally understand their time and interest have been constrained.

Anyway, I hope the excitement of the new Sabres re-invigorates the fanbase after some tumultuous years and our little place on the internet remains to be a great place to talk about it. :thumbsup:

Hey everyone, we made a couple of changes with a few more to come most likely...

I decided to freshen up the moderating crew with the addition of nfreeman! I'm super happy he has decided to lend a hand. His even temperament will be great to have. We will probably add 1 to 2 more.

I want to thank Corp and KnightRider for their years and years of service. Like me, they are in the middle of the busy years with kids, so I totally understand their time and interest have been constrained.

Anyway, I hope the excitement of the new Sabres re-invigorates the fanbase after some tumultuous years and our little place on the internet remains to be a great place to talk about it. :thumbsup:

thanks Corp and Knight......I appreciate all the work. This has been a fun place. True Blue and Gold guys that I'd be happy to buy a Genny someday.

nfreeman is an outstanding choice, Scott. Pretty even-keeled and level-headed.

Thanks to the outgoing mods for their contributions over the years. This can be a difficult place to referee at times. Well done, gents.

GO SABRES!!!

clapping-hands.gif

joker-clap.gif

rihanna-clapping-gif_RONALDMATTERS.gif

clapping-at-laptop-animated.gif

tumblr_ltqadsiiuI1r5qrimo1_500.gif

Maybe a little overkill.

Was this really worthy of a new thread? ;)

Is that how he usually phrases it? I forget.

I think nfreeman can speak for himself, no reason to put words in his mouth.

Congrats nfreeman! :clapping:

well said.

thanks Corp and Knight......I appreciate all the work. This has been a fun place. True Blue and Gold guys that I'd be happy to buy a Genny someday.

it's important to remember the builders who got us to this point.

Self-appointed thread police becoming actual thread police? What's next, fracking owners meddling in multiple Buffalo sports teams?

Congrats (or is it thanks?) Freeman, think you're a great choice.

I also think freeman is a great choice, and look forward to all the good comments on the entire board being summarized for me when I wake up each morning. ;)

Seriously though, thanks for stepping up nfreeman! unrewarding and demanding, you've chosen the motherhood role of the internet.

Edited by Glass Case Of Emotion

Maybe a little overkill.

I think nfreeman can speak for himself, no reason to put words in his mouth.

well said.

it's important to remember the builders who got us to this point.

I also think freeman is a great choice, and look forward to all the good comments on the entire board being summarized for me when I wake up each morning. ;)

Are you submitting your curriculum vitae for a moderator-ship?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.