Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

Does anyone else think the Rangers-Lightning series has been fantastic? That's the way hockey should be played. Fast and exciting with many players showing great skill. There might be a lot of goals scored but each goalie has made great saves because there are so many great opportunities. Wide-open and high scoring is so much more fun to watch! If every game were played like this series hockey would be so much more popular. It's almost like the 80's again.

Does anyone else think the Rangers-Lightning series has been fantastic? That's the way hockey should be played. Fast and exciting with many players showing great skill. There might be a lot of goals scored but each goalie has made great saves because there are so many great opportunities. Wide-open and high scoring is so much more fun to watch! If every game were played like this series hockey would be so much more popular. It's almost like the 80's again.

I have so enjoyed this series.  Loving it.  I'm falling in love with Stamkos and I rarely see TB games.  Hell, I'm in love!  So much fun to watch and I went into this as wanting a Ranger Cup win and I'm not rooting all out for TB.

I thought Game 1 was a snoozefest but games 2 and 3 were good.  It's better when Tampa forces NYR to open it up.  Looking forward to another good one tonight.  

I just got banned from hfboards for a month just for calling a leaves fan a douche. ###### that place anyway.

I always found sabrespace to be a happy medium between sabresfans.com(pretty much anything goes) and hockeysfuture.com(where the moderators rule with an iron fist).

It's better when Tampa forces NYR to open it up.    

I agree.  I'd like to see TB vs. CHI, but TB vs. ANA would hopefully be equally entertaining.

I just got banned from hfboards for a month just for calling a leaves fan a douche. ###### that place anyway.

FUBAR

With that..

Happy and safe Memorial Day Weekend to all!!

and

God Bless those that Served and their families!!

Edited by Woods-Racer

How many of our posters are over at HF? I've never posted there but I've lurked to see what others fans are saying.

I do the same, I maybe have 10 posts there, and number 10 sealed it.

For the record I called him that because he took the "fact" that Murray and Pegula are whining about Babcock and trashing Toronto to the media (we all know these things didn't happen) and used that fact to make a rude, sweeping generalization about the losers who inhabit WNY.

And I just checked, that poster is just fine in the eyes of those moderators, he's still free to post his .

Edited by Randall Flagg

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.