Around the NHL: 2014-2015

LGR4GM

Canadiens Montréal @CanadiensMTL

Canadiens acquire defenseman Bryan Allen from the Anaheim Ducks, in return for forward Rene Bourque. Details-­> goha.bs/1t8Ewgr

The Habs, one of the best teams in the NHL, just picked up two solid NHL dmen for their scrap forwards.

Didn't Bourque clear waivers? Were the Ducks sleeping then or did they not need him at the time?

@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Not sure what's out there but Jason Demers traded to Dallas for Brendan Dillon. I believe Stars also get a pick from Sharks

Pretty big role players there.

@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Stars also get third-round pick in 2016 in that deal from San Jose

@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Not sure what's out there but Jason Demers traded to Dallas for Brendan Dillon. I believe Stars also get a pick from Sharks

Pretty big role players there.

@Real_ESPNLeBrun: Stars also get third-round pick in 2016 in that deal from San Jose

I'm not the biggest NHL fan but I have no idea who those guys are... :unsure:

I feel bad for the guy and this has been going on for ages. In 1939 CA passed the child actor law after the parents of Jackie Coogan went through his money.

I've also seen it personally when a good friend lost her husband to a drunk driver while he was driving for his work. Doing the math, this was approximately 25 years ago and after going through the insurance process she was awarded roughly $500,000. Now if invested properly she would be good for the rest of her life. But no, she gave her Mom POA and a debit card and her parents over a 10 year span cleaned her out. She offered my sister $10,000 right of the bat and she refused. Now, she and her daughter (next relationship) live in a trailer while her parents live in a house on a river. My sister regrets now not taking that $10,000 and investing it for her. She still talks to her parents.

He trusted them and he didn't know better.

Hence the Coogan Account.

Lucic just got dropped by prout. Then threw a fit because he says he wasn't fighting and it was a sucker punch...

Hehe. Can dish it out but can't take it

Hilarious. The way Lucic approached Prout was aggressive in only a way a bully like Lucic can. Good on him. Fight like a man and lose like a man Milan. Douche.

Do-over. I wasn't ready.

If you two hand sucked punch someone to the back of the head, you should be ready to fight. What a puss move. I'll borrow a quote from one of my favorite movies.

"Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend." - will munny

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.