Second Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

I have to say it never occurred to me that Montreal and the Rangers would make the third round.

Same , now i don't care who plays final, well prefer it'd be ducks vs habs.

Want to see Briere win one, guess vanek can to.

Koivu and selanne can end on a high note to.

Edited by Heimdall

What is Pierre McGuire going to do? His boys were beat! Who will he have a hard on for now?!!!

I will actually enjoy watching the rest of the playoffs even more now that I don't have to worry about whether the Bruins can be beaten...

I just heard from someone who was there that there were a couple bananas thrown out onto the ice... TOTALLY CLASSLESS!!!!

Classless but who would expect anything less ? Being Boston fans they prolly had em in their trousers anyways.

I just heard from someone who was there that there were a couple bananas thrown out onto the ice... TOTALLY CLASSLESS!!!!

Just goes to show how smart Boston fans are.....they have Iginla on their team and Subban's brother is in their organization playing for their farm team. Total ignorance.

Glad to hear others heard Pierre drooling over the Bruins as well, I thought it was just me cause I hate that team so much.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.