Second Round Playoff Thread

Eleven

Montreal was lucky in game one. They blew it and were getting dominated in OT before scoring. It's hard to take a lot of momentum from that.

Boston has every ounce of confidence and momentum right now. If Boston decides to play early then it's over.

All i hope for is the canadians wear the bruins down enough they'll stink next round.

But thinking of that don't like the other 3 in the east, so the canadians can go play for the stanley cup.

Between the penguins, bruins, rangers and canadians, canadians are my lesser evil.

###### it chicago or LA can win this one :P

Booooo. I'm pulling for Anaheim, Montreal and then I'm pretty indifferent about who wins the other two. Would like to see Selanne get one.

Anybody but the Bruins and I'm OK.

These playoffs are quickly eliminating any conversation for a comparison between Kane & Toews vs. Malkin & Crosby, or any other tandem for that matter.

Toews just jumps ahead of Kane for the points lead on the Blackhawks this postseason, 9 pts to 8 pts.

I'm still mad at Montreal for choking yesterday and essentially giving the bruins the series (yes I know I'm being presumptive)..... So I took a break from hockey today, I saw the Chicago score and kinda laughed because the wild are all but done, let's go rags tonight (yes I feel dirty now)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.