2014-2015 Roster

Stads

Back to junior next week to stew on what he learned. Off to Toronto to dominate the World Juniors next month.

Over to Rochester for a great playoff run in April. And back to Buffalo primed and ready to earn a spot in September.

That's The plan. I have faith in Timmy.

Back to junior next week to stew on what he learned. Off to Toronto to dominate the World Juniors next month.

Over to Rochester for a great playoff run in April. And back to Buffalo primed and ready to earn a spot in September.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Yes. Yes.

It's the only logical way.

Any US-Canada matchup should be a real interesting one. You don't get a matchup of the upcoming #1 and #2 draft picks like that too often. Hell, you might have #s 1-4 all out there at the same time, two on each team. That will be heaven for all the draft lovers out there.

Ok, I'm sure there was a MacKinnon-Barkov matchup at the world juniors two years back, but at that point, Barkov was not expected to go #2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@BillHoppeNHL: Ted Nolan on Nikita Zadorov staying: "I'm more than positive he's earned his keep." #Sabres

Sweet. I'm glad it seems like he'll stay up with the Sabres. He's already a top 4 guy on this team and he's only going to get better as he develops. I just hope they keep him and Ristolainen together.

• 2 weeks later...

So do we have a nhl-quality (average/passable) set of 6 dmen now?

Gorges - Myers

Zadorov - Ristolainen

Weber - Strachen

Also, does anyone else think ennis and girgensons are establishing themselves as legitimate top 6 players? I think the days of thinking zemgus is a 3rd line center are over with as I think his offensive potential is something more.

So I think ennis, moulson, and zemgus are all top 6 players (stafford, gionta, stewart not so much). So we are missing another top 6 center and some right wingers...samson, grigs, armia?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.