GDT: Buffalo at Edmonton 3-20-14 at 9:30 PM EDT

26CornerBlitz

I have, but not in quite some time. I should probably go back to it at some point.

I pick it up once in a while. Life is too busy for me to get sucked in. I run mostly German TD's and Arty. I love playing Arty because they're like the goalies of tank combat. :P

Turned off SHH because the prospect of a Scott-MacIntyre fight is all dumb dumb and Shillvester have been talking about...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Agreed! They were boring in that aspect.

How far has your career sunk when the 27 million dollar player is benched for a waiver wire pickup?

It truly is amazing when you consider how he went from playoff scoring machine to mild disappointment to larger disappointment to lucky to still be collecting a paycheck.

It truly is amazing when you consider how he went from playoff scoring machine to mild disappointment to larger disappointment to lucky to still be collecting a paycheck.

No, he'll get is paycheck. Nothing lucky about that. Even if he gets bought out, he still gets the money.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.