Buffalo Bills 2014

WildCard

What will be worse, meaningless wins by the Sabres in December costing them McEichel or a meaningless win by the Bills in December allowing Marrone to keep this job?

I dont love him, but he has learned a lot, i don't want this excellent defense learning its fifth scheme in five years. And you are on record as not caring about the Bills, so why here? Sabres doing a little too well for you lately?

What will be worse, meaningless wins by the Sabres in December costing them McEichel or a meaningless win by the Bills in December allowing Marrone to keep this job?

Didn't even wait for anyone to calm down before you started pissing in the cheerios. Nice.

It's not meaningless, because there's still a chance the Bills make the playoffs. But I had the same thought as you.

Unbelievable. Packers drop to 0-6 in Buffalo and Orton improves to 5-0 vs GB at home.

Speaking of Ortmund, can they just bench him already? Even if you think EJ is the worst QB in the history of football, he still has upside. Ortmund is just... Trent Edwards bad.

I dont love him, but he has learned a lot, i don't want this excellent defense learning its fifth scheme in five years. And you are on record as not caring about the Bills, so why here? Sabres doing a little too well for you lately?

Nothing saying a new coach can't keep Schwartz on, especially if he's an offensive guy. Regardless of what happens with the coaches, the QB situation is all that really matters.