Klesla will not join the Sabres organization

Hoss

@DarrenDreger: Klesla: "It has been a tough year for injury and moving several times to new teams. I will now take some time off...

@DarrenDreger: ....and get ready to continue my career in Europe. I would like to thank my fans and all the people that have helped me.".....

@DarrenDreger: "I am grateful for the career I have had in the NHL and all the people that I have met along the way who have supported me and my family...

The guy's career is over if it even started. He probably should never have crossed the Atlantic. Who cares. Let him go.

No, I don't care about him although I think the Amerks were counting on him being a replacement for McNabb. What I mean is are the

Sabres entitled to further compensation?

The guy's career is over if it even started. He probably should never have crossed the Atlantic. Who cares. Let him go.

Shanahan will give Ted Nolan a 5 game suspension for Intimidation of a Player causing early retirement.

The downside is he was expected to boost the Amerks D for their playoff run.

Sabres most definitely should ask for compensation for the reason bolded.

No, I don't care about him although I think the Amerks were counting on him being a replacement for McNabb. What I mean is are the

Sabres entitled to further compensation?

Sabres most definitely should ask for compensation for the reason bolded.

I am definitely not the board's biggest Amerks fan; I understand completely if those who are fans of Roch want compensation.

Dooooon't caaaaaare

There's one Amerks fan speaking.

My impression on him has been that the Sabres had to take on him and his salary in order to get Neuvirth. So him bailing is actually a benefit for the Sabres.

Fine by me.

He did play almost 700 NHL games. I'm not sure what you're driving at.

Dooooon't caaaaaare

I think you have to care when the franchise looks like such a tire fire that players don't want to play for it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.