All about St. Louis's Blues

darksabre

The end of that game was a complete shitshow. Oh my. Game was over 3-1 (should be 4-1 since an empty netter went in with 0.1 clearly on the clock). Big Buff took a run at Jackman and then everybody on the ice grabbed a partner. Not too many punches thrown as the refs tries cleaning it all up.

Miller only had to make 16 of 17 saves in the win. 7-0-1 in eight games since joining the Blues. .933 save percentage and a GAA below 1.70...

The end of that game was a complete shitshow. Oh my. Game was over 3-1 (should be 4-1 since an empty netter went in with 0.1 clearly on the clock). Big Buff took a run at Jackman and then everybody on the ice grabbed a partner. Not too many punches thrown as the refs tries cleaning it all up.

Miller only had to make 16 of 17 saves in the win. 7-0-1 in eight games since joining the Blues. .933 save percentage and a GAA below 1.70...

Still no shutouts, he sucks.

We aren't getting that 1st......Hyperfocus...overworked......hope he signs the next month....

Is that really overworked? That was just the first period with the Sabres.

Is that really overworked? That was just the first period with the Sabres.

It's the mental thing on top.....he hyperfocuses, which is why he lets in a disproportionate amount of softies the last minute of periods. The "most accidents happen within a mile of the house" line of thinking.

Good luck to him, but I will pass.

A .933 SV% nets you a 3.1 GAA on the Sabres.

No stat quite captures our ineptitude as much as this one.

GO SABRES!!!

(i made it up on the spot, sorry) :P

The Sabres give up 34.8 shots per game. 29th in the league.

34.8 * (0.933) = 32.5 saves

34.8 - 32.5 = 2.30 GAA

2.30 - 1.77 = 0.53

Half a goal per game playing with the Sabres in front of him sounds about right.

(i made it up on the spot, sorry) :P

LOL! But I seem to remember a stat earlier in the year when our goalies needed something like a .940 save % just to keep the game even. That's why I thought you were serious. I'd bet you're not far off.

GO SABRES!!!

The Sabres give up 34.8 shots per game. 29th in the league.

34.8 * (0.933) = 32.5 saves

34.8 - 32.5 = 2.30 GAA

2.30 - 1.77 = 0.53

Half a goal per game playing with the Sabres in front of him sounds about right.

2.32 to be exact (using shots against for the 4 goalies that have played for us this season) :)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.