All about St. Louis's Blues

darksabre

I don't know. Dressing a street goalie for an NHL game is kind of a low point.

You do realize it has happened several times in the past 5-6 years, right? Hell, St. Louis' backup goalie on Friday night was an employee of the Ducks, who just happened to be their opponent that night.

Doesn't change my point or my thinking.

So you're saying the Sabres and Blues BOTH hit a low point on Friday night?

Such a simple thing, but I like how every player on the Blues will extend their stick and attempt to get the puck if it doesn't come right to them. The Sabres drive me crazy when they don't do that.

The Bolts had no chance 6 on 5 and their goalie pulled.

I can see why Roy's name is in the trade rumor mill. On the other hand, once Ott and Miller settle in and get comfortable, the Blues will be that much more fun to watch.

I don't think Ott is on the correct line...but we'll see.

I don't recall seeing Ryan so relaxed for a post game interview. Ya think it's starting to sink that he won the lottery? Good for him and Otter. Really, really hope they get rid of Roy. He has got to go! :censored:

Avalanche host Blues in Central Division clash

]Season series: This is the third of four games between the St. Louis Blues and Colorado Avalanche. The Blues won the first two, outscoring the Avalanche 11-4. David Backes (two goals, three assists), Derek Roy (one goal, four assists) and T.J. Oshie (five assists) lead the Blues in scoring. Alexander Steen leads them with three goals.

Big story:[/b] St. Louis is in hot pursuit of the Anaheim Ducks for the Presidents' Trophy and first place in the Western Conference. Colorado is in hot pursuit of St. Louis and the Chicago Blackhawks for the lead in the Central Division. The Avalanche also want to prove they can beat the Blues following a lopsided defeat at Scottrade Center in November followed by a more competitive game at Pepsi Center a couple weeks later.

This should be an entertaining watch.

So what's the story here? Do we root for the Blues to win to convert the pick into the first rounder, but that first rounder pick ends up being bottom-four? Or do we root for Ryan Miller to sign before the draft and root against the Blues in order to bump up that pick a bit?

If the Blues win the Cup, we get a first round pick and the chances of us signing Ott in the offseason go up.

I scanned a St. Louis forum - fans seem generally pleased with Otter.

I ordered the NHL Center Ice discount "Race for the Cup" package. So I can watch the Blues this afternoon at 3 pm. Should be a heckuva test for Ryan Miller - they're playing the Avalanche who've been on a 4 game winning streak and are only 3 points behind St. Louis.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.