GDT: Boston at Buffalo 2-26-14 at 7:30 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

So who plays in net Friday? Do they give Miller one last start at home in front of the home fans? Do they let him go out on the win he had last night?

I might Enroth is 1-0 in his last one games... Tough call.

I personally don't let Miller play another game.

So who plays in net Friday? Do they give Miller one last start at home in front of the home fans? Do they let him go out on the win he had last night?

Enroth, why risk an injury to Miller

Enroth, why risk an injury to Miller

My second to last game of the season on Friday and taking my 6 year old. I would love that to be Miller's last game and I think the crowd has a chance to create some atmosphere after 2 wins. Honestly, I'm sick of not caring anymore so I'll take a win.

I'm still leery of the Market for Miller

Why is why you're more likely to let him rest. If there was a good market you're probably not as worried about little bumps and bruises, but if a team is 50/50 and he comes off the ice for any reason you don't make the move.

Players from tonight and whether they will be on the Sabres next year (my idiotic opinion):

Matt D'Agostini Yes- limited talent, lots of hustle

Matt Ellis No- decent character guy, but more of an AHLer

Brian Flynn Yes- good hockey sense

Marcus Foligno Yes- but mostly because he's a legacy. Next year is make or break

Zemgus Girgensons Yes- the captain

Cody Hodgson Yes- great talent, will develop his hockey sense under Nolan

Ville Leino No- Buyout

Cody McCormick No- will remain in the organization in Rochester as a frequent callup

Matt Moulson Yes- comes back as a free agent after getting traded

Steve Ott Yes- never ends up getting traded, signs a new contract, but no longer the captain

John Scott Yes- as a 7th Dman

Drew Stafford Yes- Nolan will make him a true NHL star

Christian Ehrhoff No- will be a piece of a trade

Jamie McBain Yes- The QB of the PP

Tyler Myers Yes- period.

Alex Sulzer No- If he's still with the organization, will be in the AHL

Henrik Talinder No- Just... no.

Mike Weber No- another trade piece

Jhoneas Enroth Yes- but still as a backup

Ryan Miller No- doesn't look back after being traded

Duh, John Scott is in net Friday.

There's so much deep hockey knowledge on this forum. I'm just a fan. I don't have any great insight, and I know it.

I was messing for the most part. I disagree with what you said, but I don't think I'm any more qualified to generate an opinion than you are. The only one I don't think is logical is the Stafford comment. :P

Seems to me Myers is playing with a bit of cockiness. I like his attitude. He was slapping Marchand around and he didn't look like he was scared about doing something worng. When he scored that goal, he had that look on his face like 'Yeah that's right, I scored. This is how it's supposed to be'.

If the Sabres can manage to score two more goals, they'll reach the elusive 2.00 GPG average and lift themselves out of a level of offensive futility in the last 55 years that includes only the 1997-98 Tampa Bay Lightning.

WOOT WOOT!!

Still 6 goals behind that mark, since Buffalo has been awarded that many in shootouts.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.