GDT: Boston at Buffalo 2-26-14 at 7:30 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

I like Dave Strader more than Doc Emrick. Emrick's good, but he gets really old, really quick. Not the kind of voice I can tolerate for a long time. He wore me out during the Olympics. Glad Strader got this game.

Strader actually does play by play where Emrick tells stories all game. Goals get in the way of Emrick.

W/ the race for finishing last going on, I usually want a fun to watch Sabres game showing promise, but would like a loss to be involved. However, when Buffalo plays Boson, go at it boys. Go for the win. There's just certain teams I do not want the Sabres to lose to.

And for crying out loud, remove the interim tag from Ted Nolan. Yeah, they're in negotiations. Just get er' done.

I was so happy last night, I wanted to sing the Ewok Stupid Celebration Song! :)

And I've never visited the Bruins fan forums, but I did this AM. Check out this crying topic - lolol!!!

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1612243

The very first post - "Terrible just simply terrible........To Buffalo of all teams help.gif"

And they were crying the officiating was against them - poor babies!

:lol:

Just listened to Steve ott on wgr...he said that during the whole Marchand-Myers exchange, he talked to the red who said that just prior to it Marchand tried to pump on the breaks in front of Myers and take out his knees which started it all. The ref said if he didn't do that, none of the altercation would've happened which is why he have Marchand the only penalty. Dirty rat

Put Enroth on his shoulders and Master Blaster is playing net.

"You want foot in face....??" :w00t:

Just listened to Steve ott on wgr...he said that during the whole Marchand-Myers exchange, he talked to the red who said that just prior to it Marchand tried to pump on the breaks in front of Myers and take out his knees which started it all. The ref said if he didn't do that, none of the altercation would've happened which is why he have Marchand the only penalty. Dirty rat

If the ref saw an attempt to injure, shouldn't he file for disciplinary action on said player?

"You want foot in face....??" :w00t:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YG9Na5F9eg

If the ref saw an attempt to injure, shouldn't he file for disciplinary action on said player?

Love that look on Claude Julians face at the bench. It'll be nice when we have our own Subban( Nikita Zadarov ) throwing those hits.

Marchand has spent to many years laying out dirty hits. He doesn't have the size to back it up either and with how feisty the Sabres are of late... marchand deserves all he gets.

Love that look on Claude Julians face at the bench. It'll be nice when we have our own Subban( Nikita Zadarov ) throwing those hits.

Zadorov is 5 years young 5" taller and already 15lbs heavier... that is going to be an unstoppable force throwing thosehits.

I was messing for the most part. I disagree with what you said, but I don't think I'm any more qualified to generate an opinion than you are. The only one I don't think is logical is the Stafford comment. :P

I got a Satfford Slug logo jersey a few years ago. I would prefer if he emerged as a beautiful butterfly so that I can wear the jersey with pride.

The look on chara's face is priceless, this has made my day, i can go to sleep happy :D

Especially because he stopped skating on the play. THAT was priceless.

Strader actually does play by play where Emrick tells stories all game. Goals get in the way of Emrick.

I HATE Emrick. I was in Detroit when Strader was their play-by-play guy. He's a good play-by-play guy. Although I have to admit that they were in story-telling mode when Girgs scored. Whoops.

So YOU'RE the reason he's still on the team.

*raises hand, basketball foul style*

Kerry Fraser answers a question from a bruins fan whos crying that Myers wasn't given a penalty for his slash and punch to the head and Fraser agreed that the ref made the wrong call and that it was probably because the ref missed it from his view and only saw Marchand hit Tyler in the stomach with his stick.

Don't think I would ever feel bad watching Lucic or Marchand being hauled off the ice on a stretcher never to play again, they are 2 of the worst human beings on the ice and seem to have no care for their fellow players out there

Kerry Fraser answers a question from a bruins fan whos crying that Myers wasn't given a penalty for his slash and punch to the head and Fraser agreed that the ref made the wrong call and that it was probably because the ref missed it from his view and only saw Marchand hit Tyler in the stomach with his stick.

Don't think I would ever feel bad watching Lucic or Marchand being hauled off the ice on a stretcher never to play again, they are 2 of the worst human beings on the ice and seem to have no care for their fellow players out there

There ought to be a universal law of sorts, prohibiting an idiot like Kerry Fraser to answer questions. Ever.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.