Mr Ryan Miller....

spndnchz

I'd like to admit that there was an omen in my household not too long ago that may have indicated that Miller was going to be traded and not resigned by Buffalo.

I've washed dozens and dozens of hockey jerseys in the washing machine in my life, all with no problem, ever. Last month I washed my Miller jersey for the first time in a long, long time. And it was destroyed. Ripped apart, right around the crest. I'm not a very superstitious fellow, but I knew that if he were to be traded, it would be a very uncanny coincidence.

I will now buy a Drew Stafford jersey and be sure to put that ###### on NOT DELICATE.

Havent ever posted this idea before, but since today is the last day that it's relevant I will now.

I always felt that Ryan Miller understood what bringing a Stanley Cup to Buffalo would mean.

I think he understood, in a different way than most NHL'ers, that winning a championship in this town would bring immortal legend status.

We are dying for a big time trophy, and the guys who make it happen will be Gods in Buffalo, and Miller got that.

I'd like to admit that there was an omen in my household not too long ago that may have indicated that Miller was going to be traded and not resigned by Buffalo.

I've washed dozens and dozens of hockey jerseys in the washing machine in my life, all with no problem, ever. Last month I washed my Miller jersey for the first time in a long, long time. And it was destroyed. Ripped apart, right around the crest. I'm not a very superstitious fellow, but I knew that if he were to be traded, it would be a very uncanny coincidence.

I will now buy a Drew Stafford jersey and be sure to put that ###### on NOT DELICATE.

If you strike a Drew Stafford jersey down he can only become stronger.

Old guys like us (read nostalgic softies) need to stick together at times like these.

I'm here for you, big guy.

Hold me. I'm sad.

I've been Sabres fan since 1975.

Miller is definitely among my favourites.

Competitive, talented, good leader and a good teammate.

Thanks for everything.

Now go win that cup.

Me too.

Gibby must have been sipping the Duty Free vodkies from Sochi and felt bad for the old friend....

This is almost like the report on the Bills....do the Old Guard sources get the scoop, or will Ted and Bob Mac counter with the details 45 minutes before the trade???.....

yep. that's what happened Dwight. Larry gave me this one. weird!?

jw

what's absolutely odd, is that the Ghost of Dwight Drane has enjoyed quite some time of holding court over this message board in suggesting he might know what's going on. i'd humbly suggest that, according to my sources, that reign just might be over.

Edited by john wawrow

jw

what's absolutely odd, is that the Ghost of Dwight Drane has enjoyed quite some time of holding court over this message board in suggesting he might know what's going on. i'd humbly suggest that, according to my sources, that reign just might be over.

Well, this is an interesting development.

jw

It's an honor having an AP writer not only knowing who I am, but suggesting I hold court over a news medium while feeling the need to engage me over his own description of this humble internet poster....

If Larry Quinn has been hired by the Sabres.....I'm moving back to Florida...

It's an honor having an AP writer not only knowing who I am, but suggesting I hold court over a news medium while feeling the need to engage me over his own description of this humble internet poster....

If Larry Quinn has been hired by the Sabres.....I'm moving back to Florida...

Slow clap chant "Bring Quinny in, Bring Quinny in." (j/k)

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.