• Montreal Canadiens
    • Washington Capitals
    • Tampa Bay Lightening
    • Toronto Maple Leafs
    • Ottawa Senators
    • Other

Not apparently, he did.

http://hfboards.hock...ad.php?t=256223

Reading that just brought back a lot of bad memories from 8 years ago.

Interesting stuff. Mowlsan's name has been front and centre for about a week.

I don't buy the he'll wait until the deadline line.

One thing I think we will learn about GMTM is that when he finds what he is looking for he will move.

Trading him 5 weeks before the deadline is a little odd but sometimes the window of opportunity is short. For example, if they were trying to pull off a 3-team trade, they'd need to make it happen as soon as everything was lined up (before anything changes for one of the teams involved).

The Oilers three biggest needs are goaltending, goaltending and goaltending.

I'm going to throw out a name out there, Corey Crawford. I can see this as an off-season move. The Oilers send the Hawks their #1 this year for Crawford. The Hawks already have his successor in place with 24 year old Antti Raanta and picking up a top three pick would be a coup.

Trading a top 3 draft pick (probably top 2 the way things are trending in Edmonton) for Corey Crawford is completely insane.

Given all the information we currently have I believe the Sabres and Kings are going to make a trade tomorrow for Moulson. Whether or not the Sabres get Toffoli and what the entire package would be to get him remains a ?

I think it is safe to assume that giving up roster players for only picks isn't the objective any more. We've already stockpiled a ton of picks (past and future drafts)... we definitely need some young roster players. Toffoli has played well in his half season or so in LA. He'd be a great pickup for Moulson IMHO. We might need to add something to get Toffoli though.

My prediction after surfing pages of uninformed internet speculation and gossip:

Moulson to the Kings for a first and Kyle Clifford.

Yeah, i will too be shocked if Toffoli is involved. Although, desperate times call for desperate measures. But that NHL Mayor guy, who is a legit Kings insider, still is sticking to his story that Toffoli and/or Pearson will not be moved.

Yeah, i will too be shocked if Toffoli is involved. Although, desperate times call for desperate measures. But that NHL Mayor guy, who is a legit Kings insider, still is sticking to his story that Toffoli and/or Pearson will not be moved.

Yea, he says Toffoli isn't going anywhere, especially Buffalo, that was 8 hours ago. No where do I see him state that about Vey or Pearson though.

Yea, he says Toffoli isn't going anywhere, especially Buffalo, that was 8 hours ago. No where do I see him state that about Vey or Pearson though.

He said a while back that Pearson is less likely to move than Toffoli and that neither will go anywhere.

Vey is probably the best prospect we MIGHT be able to get, but I don't know if they move him. I'm a big fan of his, though.

Kyle Clifford doesn't interest me, but I could see him being involved. They did try moving him last offseason.

I, for the record, don't think a deal is going to happen. I think the guy is legit, but I just doubt everything these days.

My prediction after surfing pages of uninformed internet speculation and gossip:

Moulson to the Kings for a first and Kyle Clifford.

I'm going to predict that this does not happen, mostly because Clifford doesn't address the Sabres' need for scoring. I think they would rather wait and see if they can do better.

If it's from the Kings, it might as well be 2014. They're probably not going to be a draft lottery team next season (and certainly not one with a great chance at winning).

Good point,however based on TM's Comments the 2015 Draft is much deeper. I would rather have a few extra firsts in that draft.

He said a while back that Pearson is less likely to move than Toffoli and that neither will go anywhere.

Vey is probably the best prospect we MIGHT be able to get, but I don't know if they move him. I'm a big fan of his, though.

Kyle Clifford doesn't interest me, but I could see him being involved. They did try moving him last offseason.

I, for the record, don't think a deal is going to happen. I think the guy is legit, but I just doubt everything these days.

I still hate the Kings as a trade partner for us. They don't want to give up Toffoli and nothing else they have is a big boost to our system.

I'll be happy if we don't make any deals with L.A. this year. Plenty of other teams seem interested in what we have on the table.

I'm going to predict that this does not happen, mostly because Clifford doesn't address the Sabres' need for scoring. I think they would rather wait and see if they can do better.

Well, he posted in 2 different threads, the one about a done deal and then in another thread about Toffoli. That's why I stated way back up in the thread I was just putting 2 and 2 together. The trade rabi posted on could be something entirely different altogether. We won't know until something happens, if it happens.

I still hate the Kings as a trade partner for us. They don't want to give up Toffoli and nothing else they have is a big boost to our system.

I'll be happy if we don't make any deals with L.A. this year. Plenty of other teams seem interested in what we have on the table.

I really don't see them moving Toffoli either. But if a deal with them really is going down this early then he COULD be involved. Only way you make a deal this early is if you get blown away (from a sellers standpoint).

I really don't see them moving Toffoli either. But if a deal with them really is going down this early then he COULD be involved. Only way you make a deal this early is if you get blown away (from a sellers standpoint).

Like I said a couple of pages ago, it shouldn't surprise anyone if Miller is the one moved tomorrow. Once they decided he wouldn't sign, moving him before Olympics became a goal.