• Pittsburgh Penguins
    • Boston Bruins
    • Montreal Canadiens
    • Washington Capitals
    • Tampa Bay Lightening
    • Toronto Maple Leafs
    • Ottawa Senators
    • Other

I think the story is that someone was walking around the locker room with his manhood out while the female reporter was in there.

hmmm thanks for the info. I kind of find that hard to believe. You would think playing sports that he would have seen another mans manhood at some point in the locker room. It is a crazy video. There must be more to the story

http://www.ottawasun.com/2014/02/08/...trade-deadline

Buffalo captain Steve Ott, goaltender Ryan Miller and left winger Matt Moulson will likely all be moved. The talk is Buffalo has asked for centre Charlie Coyle from Minnesota in exchange for Miller. Don’t think for a second that Minny’s Ryan Suter and Zack Parise wouldn’t support a decision by the club to get Miller from the Sabres. The Coyotes want Moulson from Buffalo. The belief is Buffalo GM Tim Murray is looking for a 2015 No. 1 pick and a prospect in exchange for Moulson. Ott could be headed to San Jose or St. Louis once the freeze is lifted

I have a strong suspicion that Murray will attempt to use our bushel of extra seconds along with our UFAs to pull in a better prospect in return that is ready to play now. This is something that came up when trying to find a way to leverage Moulson into Curtis Lazar and it certainly fits with the Moulson to LA for Toffoli talk.

And unless he is as in love with Linus Ullmark as LGR is, then I bet he has asked about goalies

Trade ideas I bet he has talked about that I haven't seen talked about here:

Tallinder and a pick to Dallas for Alex Chaisson

Tallinder and a pick to Colorado for Joey hishon.

Tallinder and a pick to Detroit for Riley Sheahan

Tallinder and a pick to Tampa for Nikita Kucherov

Ott to Detroit for Riley Sheahan

Ott to Montreal for Jacob Dellarose or Sebastian Collberg

Ott to Chicago for Brandon Pirri or Philip Danault

Ott to Columbus for Oskar Dansk

Moulson to Phoenix for Henrik Samuelsson

Moulson and a pick to Phoenix for Max Domi

Moulson and a pick to Ottawa for Lazar

Moulson and a pick to Pittsburgh for Beau Bennett

Moulson and a pick to Nashville for Austin Watson

Moulson and a pick to Anaheim for Jakub Silfverberg and Stefan Noesen

Miller and a pick to Anaheim for John Gibson

Miller and a pick to St. Louis for Jake Allen and a first

Finally, if it's a prospect Murray is really high on, I would not be surprised if Foligno is included if needed to seal a deal - he has both upside and the kind of game a contender could use in a playoff run.

Edited by dudacek

There was a legit report that the Avs are not trading O'Reilly this season. So yea if we want him we would have to wait until summer. He will be an RFA.

Chris Nichols@NicholsNHL

Per @adater's sources, Ryan O'Reilly will not be traded this season. #Avs

Wonder if some team makes an offer to him again if the Avs will just let him go this time and take the picks?

Wonder if some team makes an offer to him again if the Avs will just let him go this time and take the picks?

If it's at a reasonable price than I think they'll match. If not then I think they'll move him. I could see them trying to move his rights for actual players, though. They could put it out there that they will match anything, but they could say they won't match if a team moves some talented NHL player(s) their way.

Finally, if it's a prospect Murray is really high on, I would not be surprised if Foligno is included if needed to seal a deal - he has both upside and the kind of game a contender could use in a playoff run.

No contender would want Foligno and unless Buffalo is getting a ridic package in return, no way they would trade him. Too valuable for the future.

I was going to ask the same thing, not sure when that is from...but maybe he is flabbergasted at the thought of that lady asking Ryan Miller if he would be able to play back-to-back games, "in such a big game."

If that is the case, like I would myself, Rob Ray probably thought, "why would you ask such a stupid question, lady? It's Ryan Miller!"

(Again, I don't know if he was hurt in that game, or there was something else wrong...but it seems logical.)

Stupid questions are 95% of what reporters ask. They were just fishing for quotes and often know what they want said and are just feeding the player a chance to give it to them.

There was a legit report that the Avs are not trading O'Reilly this season. So yea if we want him we would have to wait until summer. He will be an RFA.

In which case, we wouldn't touch him with a ten-foot pole, since the compensation would include our "McDavid" lottery pick.

http://www.wgr550.com/Murray--No-trade-talks-during-Olympics/18400350

Buffalo Sabres' general manager Tim Murray was in attendance for Sunday's Rochester Americans game against the Texas Stars. In a 10 minute chat with several media members, Murray said that trade talks have been dead during the Olympic break, saying the only communication he has had with other general managers is one text message.

Murray also provided the answer to a common question from Sabres fans: If the team trades Ryan Miller, who will be the goalie? Buffalo's new GM said it will not be either Matt Hackett or Nathan Lieuwen this season.

In terms of what the Sabres will do if they move other players such as Matt Moulson or Steve Ott, Murray hinted that veterans will be the first to move up to their spots in Buffalo. He said playoff experience is important for young players.

He also said that he has had discussions about moving picks for young players that haven't cracked a team's lineup yet (cough cough Brandon Pirri please). Also said that you have to strongly consider moving young players for young players.

The article fails to mention that his comment about getting a text message was that he had just received the text that day and that he thinks it'll start really picking up now.

The Lieuwen/Hackett comment is interesting. That has to mean any Miller deal on the table will have a goalie coming back.

Also, I've been expecting Luke Adam and Brayden McNabb to finish the season in Buffalo. This seems to indicate that might not be the case. The Sabres final 20 games are going to be hell to watch.