• Pittsburgh Penguins
    • Boston Bruins
    • Montreal Canadiens
    • Washington Capitals
    • Tampa Bay Lightening
    • Toronto Maple Leafs
    • Ottawa Senators
    • Other

I woke up this morning saying trade 'em all.

Ehrhoff, Hodgson, Myers, Foligno, Girgensons, Pysyk, Ennis and our prospects are only going if another better young player is coming back.

But Moulson, Miller and Ott could be some contender's missing piece. They will be in demand. Auction them off. Get what you can, when you can.

Give them all hugs, tell them we will open up the chequebooks to bring 'em back in July. But move them now because their value will never be higher.

Depth defencemen are always in demand for a playoff run. Get what you can for Weber, McBain and Tallinder. We have better defencemen coming anyway.

If anyone thinks Stafford, McCormick, Konopka or any of our other pluggers has any value at all, take what they offer.

It's the only time we will ever get anything for any of them.

Sell, sell, sell. Hoard picks, prospects. emerging players, cap space and a few more pending UFAs we can sell off at the deadline next year.

Burn this place to the ground. Make sure we have a fast horse in the Eichel/McDavid derby.

Let the tanks roll.

Yes, except keep Ott, need someone to keep the young'un hustling. I think Ott is going to make a great coach.

Any word??? Or are we going to have to wait till tomorrow. :(

Edited by North Buffalo

What? It's just the team logo. (I'll spell out "wink" because I don't know how to do it from my phone)

At least for another season it will be. :w00t:

As long as they bring back the original colors, I'd actually be okay with that for next season. The fun we could have with it on this board if they really used that...

In the increasingly less substantiated rumor proportion: Rob Ray is just a twitter idiot. He learned what "OMG" meant last night during the game and decided to tweet his newly-learned phrase. Had nothing to do with trades. Not that I ever thought it did.

If I had to make a legitimate guess, it would be that he was making an "oh, you got burned!" face at the male reporter that got interrupted/beat out on a question by the female reporter. This is supported by the fact Ryan doesn't know who to look at when the question starts.

He knows who to look at but - dem eyes.

does anyone know why he was doing that? it is insane!

I was going to ask the same thing, not sure when that is from...but maybe he is flabbergasted at the thought of that lady asking Ryan Miller if he would be able to play back-to-back games, "in such a big game."

If that is the case, like I would myself, Rob Ray probably thought, "why would you ask such a stupid question, lady? It's Ryan Miller!"

(Again, I don't know if he was hurt in that game, or there was something else wrong...but it seems logical.)