Best Sabres picture

Peppy22

Ok I need an advice here.

I moved into a new home a few weeks ago and I am about to decorate all the walls and so on. So I had the plan to print and frame a Sabres picture and put it up in the living room. Now there is the question, what picture should I put up there... I am open for advice here. Winter Classic? French Connection picture? What is your favourite Sabres picture and what do you guys think could look good above my sofa... :)

I was browsing through gettyimages for a while now, but couldnt decide yet...so HELP ME :D

http://www.gettyimag...ialimages/sport

Is it possible to buy getty images? I thought they were just available for licensing? Obviously you could download the preview image but it would be low res

Or he could open the Getty Image and then screenshot his computer and voila... he's just committed a crime. :flirt:

Gil leading Martin and Robert would be sweet. Watched that play out many times as a kid. You could contact the Sabres to see if they have anything you can use. The Buffalo News has a huge sports image archive. See if the sell any of those images. Fog game against Philly would be cool. That was a great game to watch even if I had SRO tickets.

I moved into a new home a few weeks ago and I am about to decorate all the walls and so on. So I had the plan to print and frame a Sabres picture and put it up in the living room. Now there is the question, what picture should I put up there... I am open for advice here. Winter Classic? French Connection picture? What is your favourite Sabres picture and what do you guys think could look good above my sofa... :)

I was browsing through gettyimages for a while now, but couldnt decide yet...so HELP ME :D

There use to be paintings of players a number of years of back (when I was a kid) by a local artist that were turned into prints. Not sure where you would find one, but I always thought they were very cool. Obviously Josie nixed my next thought.

So i can only assume you are not married, as i would be shocked that any woman would want you to put a Sabre picture up in the LIVING room.

So if single, i would think any self respecting young lady that would visit your abode would instantly turtle and reconsider her decision to get busy with you seeing as how you had a Sabre picture hung in your Living room.

Do your self a favor, and reconsider this whole idea :w00t:

?

Was v tired last night and tried to write something that meant both no, no puck in butt drawings, and sounded like no fu**in' assess sans extra s.

Also I swear I lose posting/typing abilities while trying to navigate this site on my phone. Apologies.

Was v tired last night and tried to write something that meant both no, no puck in butt drawings, and sounded like no fu**in' assess sans extra s.

Also I swear I lose posting/typing abilities while trying to navigate this site on my phone. Apologies.

Haha I think Eleven was referring to the Perreault avatar you made for him :blush:

Yep.

I, too, can't navigate the site on my phone. It won't even let me log in.

Wow. Sorry bout that. Totally missed the whole point.

Yeah it signs me out every time I navigate away and doesn't show me half the stuff I'm trying to read.

But it's a good way to avoid infuriating family so I'm trying.

But uh, art? Yeah. I can do art if you want. Woo.

Archived