Best Sabres picture

Peppy22

So i can only assume you are not married, as i would be shocked that any woman would want you to put a Sabre picture up in the LIVING room.

So if single, i would think any self respecting young lady that would visit your abode would instantly turtle and reconsider her decision to get busy with you seeing as how you had a Sabre picture hung in your Living room.

Do your self a favor, and reconsider this whole idea :w00t:

Hey, lol... I have a print from the Winter Classic on my living room wall, and the only reason I haven't hung the autographed team photo is I haven't gotten around to finding a frame the right dimensions yet. If he is single, I'd consider a living room Sabres print as a litmus test for potential mates! :P

So i can only assume you are not married, as i would be shocked that any woman would want you to put a Sabre picture up in the LIVING room.

So if single, i would think any self respecting young lady that would visit your abode would instantly turtle and reconsider her decision to get busy with you seeing as how you had a Sabre picture hung in your Living room.

Do your self a favor, and reconsider this whole idea :w00t:

If a girl has a problem with that picture in the living room, then she is not the right girl. :P

Did not have problems with girls because of hoxkey yet so.... ;)

So the fog game and maybe a great picture of the french connection are very good options as of now

Archived