GDT: Los Angeles at Buffalo 11-12-13 at 7:00 PM EST

qwksndmonster

I dunno. It's Rolston who is moving them around. Darcy doesn't make that happen.

How about they just keep the lines the same for 10 games straight and let the players learn to play with some chemistry. You can't have that if you change where everyone is playing every other game. It doesn't work.

There's really only been 2 or 3 line configurations so far and Rolston gave them each much longer than he should have. The problem isn't the lines are being shuffled, or that players can't find chemistry; the problem is that Rolston doesn't know how to put even 1 NHL line together.

26 Matt Moulson – 19 Cody Hodgson – 9 Steve Ott ("C") [why is Ott on the first line?]

23 Ville Leino – 63 Tyler Ennis – 21 Drew Stafford [why is Ennis centering and why is Stafford not on the 4th line/scratched?]

28 Zemgus Girgensons – 82 Marcus Foligno – 65 Brian Flynn [Why is Foligno centering?]

25 Mikhail Grigorenko – 8 Cody McCormick – 78 Corey Tropp / 22 Johan Larsson [why is Grigorenko on the 4th line?]

Good god it's just a mess.

I assume Darcy is trying to stretch Z's 9 game tryout for as long as possible.

I'm going to be pissed if I make the treck down to Buffalo and deal with 'leaf nation' at FNC and I dont' get to see Z on Friday. The way Ron Rol is going I figured Z wouldn't play twice in a row so I guess this increases his chances for Friday.

So now Ennis and Foligno are centers and Larsson is a winger? Ott on the first line? This lineup is absolutely repulsive. It's just a hodge-podge of pieces that don't fit together. Guys are not only switching lines, they're switching positions.

Rolston should have them switch numbers every few games also to really try and get things going.

Lieno must of had a really good game in the press box, since he got moved up to the 2nd line.

I'm going to be pissed if I make the treck down to Buffalo and deal with 'leaf nation' at FNC and I dont' get to see Z on Friday. The way Ron Rol is going I figured Z wouldn't play twice in a row so I guess this increases his chances for Friday.

He may be the 1st line center by Friday.

Archived