GDT: Los Angeles at Buffalo 11-12-13 at 7:00 PM EST

qwksndmonster

What on God's green Earth is Ott doing on the first line of any team? The guys is a 3rd/4th line grinder and agitator. Is it because he is one of the few guys on this team who can forecheck? Foligno is pretty good on the forecheck... oh, wait... he is now a scoring line center. ...urgh.

Rolston's handling of the lines reminds me of how Lindy handled the back up goalies. Just no clue.

So now Ennis and Foligno are centers and Larsson is a winger? Ott on the first line? This lineup is absolutely repulsive. It's just a hodge-podge of pieces that don't fit together. Guys are not only switching lines, they're switching positions.

Seems like you're not "charged up" about the new MHO line. (Geek Reference) :)

I could make far superior lines if I were the coach :flirt: .Moulson-Hodgson-Ennis Foligno- Ott- Grigorenko Girgensons-Leino-Flynn Stafford-McCormick- Tropp. That's pretty much what I would do and leave D the same. That's what I would do. I'm awesome. Coach Ron Rolston is reading this :ph34r:

#DarcyPrint

I dunno. It's Rolston who is moving them around. Darcy doesn't make that happen.

How about they just keep the lines the same for 10 games straight and let the players learn to play with some chemistry. You can't have that if you change where everyone is playing every other game. It doesn't work.

I dunno. It's Rolston who is moving them around. Darcy doesn't make that happen.

How about they just keep the lines the same for 10 games straight and let the players learn to play with some chemistry. You can't have that if you change where everyone is playing every other game. It doesn't work.

This. What's the worst that could happen, they lose 9 of 10?

Damn right whenever I played hockey you stick to your lines which builds chemistry, confidence, and ultimately consistency

So based on the articles I've read; that makes at least Hodgson & Leino who haven't spoken to Rolston about why they were benched for or during the last game (Moulson did). Have the 'veteran' guys already tuned him out?

Hoppe's article states that Rolston claims he and Leino did speak.

As for this "tuning out" stuff--Paul Hamilton was speculating on GR this morning about that, too--what does it say about veterans if they are tuning out a coach one month into the season, rather than working with him to address problems? I'm not a fan of no-system-Ron so far, but it seems like some of the vets are being a little petulant if they're tuning him out.

Hoppe's article states that Rolston claims he and Leino did speak.

As for this "tuning out" stuff--Paul Hamilton was speculating on GR this morning about that, too--what does it say about veterans if they are tuning out a coach one month into the season, rather than working with him to address problems? I'm not a fan of no-system-Ron so far, but it seems like some of the vets are being a little petulant if they're tuning him out.

None of this surprises me if it's true. I'm not shocked that Moulson DID talk to Ron. Seems like he's a guy who has "been there" and knows that he has to work with his coach to win.

If he's going to play Grigorenko on the wing and swap up the lines, why not give him a shot on the top line? Maybe it sparks him after the two goals he scored the other night. And if it doesn't what difference does it make. They haven't lost anything as their chances of winning tonight's game is probably close to 0.

Archived