GDT: Los Angeles at Buffalo 11-12-13 at 7:00 PM EST

qwksndmonster

Just read the article on the front that has Ott playing on the first and Ennis back on wing again :wallbash:

Played two hours of NHL 14, went 10-0-0 with 10 different teams, and on the 11th, I decided to be the Sabres, and got smoked. Even in the fantasy-world, the Sabres depress me. :doh:

(The rebuild), It's like coating my floor in legos, then rolling my dick around in them for hours. I can just as easily walk across them with some amount of pain, but for some reason I just really wanna ######-copter my way to the other side.

Just read the article on the front that has Ott playing on the first and Ennis back on wing again :wallbash:

Played two hours of NHL 14, went 10-0-0 with 10 different teams, and on the 11th, I decided to be the Sabres, and got smoked. Even in the fantasy-world, the Sabres depress me. :doh:

(The rebuild), It's like coating my floor in legos, then rolling my dick around in them for hours. I can just as easily walk across them with some amount of pain, but for some reason I just really wanna ######-copter my way to the other side.

Hahahaha No more pain!

I have compared this rebuild to a few different things but fortunately that one hasn't popped into my head.

I don't know what this is, but I think I like it.

LAK (11-6-0) at BUF (3-15-1) – NOV 12 – 7:00PM ET – MSG-B, BELL TVWGR-AM

Kings start Eastern road trip by facing Sabres

Ehrhoff ready, Weber skates with team

Game Preview: 11/12/13 vs Los Angeles

Sabres hoping to finally win at home, earn crowd’s support

Rolston switches up Sabres’ lines, puts Ott on top combination

BUF's Ron Rolston addresses the media following Monday's practice

BUF's Mike Weber speaks with the media following Monday's practice

BUF's Christian Ehrhoff speaks with the media following Monday's practice

BUF's Matt Moulson speaks with the media following Monday's practice

WGR Interview: Ron Rolston 11/12/13

Ron Rolston speaks with the media following Tuesday's morning skate at First Niagara Center.

Dan Dunleavy previews Tuesday night's game against the Kings at First Niagara Center.

Drew Stafford Interview (11/12/13)

Ville Leino Interview (11/12/13)

Brian Flynn Interview (11/12/13)

SABRES LOOK TO ADOPT ROAD MINDSET AT HOME

Teppo Numminen Interview (11/12/13)

BUFFALO SABRES

Projected Lineup (pending morning skate)

26 Matt Moulson – 19 Cody Hodgson – 9 Steve Ott ("C")

23 Ville Leino – 63 Tyler Ennis – 21 Drew Stafford

28 Zemgus Girgensons – 82 Marcus Foligno – 65 Brian Flynn

25 Mikhail Grigorenko – 8 Cody McCormick – 78 Corey Tropp / 22 Johan Larsson

X: 32 John Scott

10 Christian Ehrhoff ("A") – 3 Mark Pysyk

20 Henrik Tallinder – 57 Tyler Myers

61 Nikita Zadorov – 4 Jamie McBain

X: 55 Rasmus Ristolainen

30 Ryan Miller

1 Jhonas Enroth

Lineup News & Notes

Buffalo scratched Christian Ehrhoff (LBI), Ville Leino and John Scott in Friday's 6-2 loss to Anaheim. Joel Armia (hand)

and Mike Weber (UBI) are both skating, but remain inactive.

LOS ANGELES KINGS

Projected Lineup (pending morning skate)

23 Dustin Brown ("C") – 11 Anze Kopitar ("A") – 14 Justin Williams

74 Dwight King – 10 Mike Richards – 73 Tyler Toffoli

13 Kyle Clifford* – 22 Trevor Lewis – 21 Matt Frattin

17 Daniel Carcillo – 57 Linden Vey – 71 Jordan Nolan

X: 24 Colin Fraser, 28 Jarret Stoll

6 Jake Muzzin – 8 Drew Doughty

44 Robyn Regehr – 26 Slava Voynov

33 Willie Mitchell – 27 Alec Martinez

X: 2 Matt Greene ("A")

32 Jonathan Quick

54 Ben Scrivens

Lineup News & Notes

Los Angeles scratched Colin Fraser, Matt Greene and Jarret Stoll (UBI) in Saturday's 5-1 win over Vancouver. Kyle

Clifford (head), Greene and Stoll are day-to-day, while Jeff Carter (foot) remains inactive.

The Kings had a very early morning skate today. The ones who stayed behind look pretty hungover, which makes me wonder whether the whole team hit it hard last night, or just the guys who aren't skating today.

That's some Wayne Allen Root info right there...

Too bad that only takes the game from being outshot 47-22 and outscored 4-1 to 39-25 and 3-1.....

The Kings had a very early morning skate today. The ones who stayed behind look pretty hungover, which makes me wonder whether the whole team hit it hard last night, or just the guys who aren't skating today.

Darcy needs to find out who the guys who liked drinking in Buffalo were and trade for them.

Good news....you can still watch a Buffalo team playing a relevant game tonight. UB @Toledo 7:30 ESPNU

I saw that when i was looking for the VCU game :clapping: . so will be watching the Bulls and VCU game on my two tuners in that room..Sabres will autorecord on other box, wonder if i will ever bother to watch it.

This lineup is absolutely repulsive. It's just a hodge-podge of pieces that don't fit together.

Maybe an apt nickname for Hodgson's line (assuming he gets off the bench): The Hodge-Podge line.

Also, one of my favorite character names from the books my girls loved when they were little: Mrs. Hodge-Podge!

smrshodgepodge.jpg

Maybe an apt nickname for Hodgson's line (assuming he gets off the bench): The Hodge-Podge line.

Ha!

What on God's green Earth is Ott doing on the first line of any team? The guys is a 3rd/4th line grinder and agitator. Is it because he is one of the few guys on this team who can forecheck? Foligno is pretty good on the forecheck... oh, wait... he is now a scoring line center. ...urgh.

Archived