GDT: Tampa Bay at Buffalo 10-8-13 at 7:30 PM

26CornerBlitz

"You don’t want groin stuff to pop up."

If EVER there was a cry for help from Miller, this was it. Noureen must be flown in for the conjugal ASAP. Can't have this lingering for any length of time.

GO SABRES!!!

RR spoke, in his presser from yesterday that the OP linked to, about missing Foligno and Vanek and the "straight line" forechecking that each of them brings.

I would not be surprised if Stafford starts getting healthy-scratched again once those 2 and Leino return.

RR spoke, in his presser from yesterday that the OP linked to, about missing Foligno and Vanek and the "straight line" forechecking that each of them brings.

I would not be surprised if Stafford starts getting healthy-scratched again once those 2 and Leino return.

Please, please let it be so.

The only saving grace is that I walk away from my TV during intermission so I will never hear that dolt Milbury speak. The guy belongs nowhere near a production studio. He's best left out on the back porch of some wayward retirement home left to his own musings.

As far as announcing? It's national TV so I always expect the announcers to play to the populace and those story lines. It will be the same over the top drivel and superficial insight into anything that is really happening.

Go Sabres. All hockey is good hockey.

@BNHarrington

#Sabres just beginning morning skate. Miller and Hodgson both on the ice.

@BNHarrington

Early lines have Ott with Vanek and Hodgson and 82-63-21 reunited. Also 28-25-65 and 32-12-36. #Sabres

@pham1717

Looks like Enroth in goal. Miller backs up

So RR is taking his turn at trying to re-capture lightning in a bottle with Foligno-Ennis-Stafford. Good luck to him, them, and us.

Oh, and Ott on the first line. Love the road captain, but yeesh.

I would've preferred Foligno with Hodgy and Vanek, and Ott with Ennis and Stafford, but at least we're now getting a bit of edge on each of the top 2 lines. Hodgson-Vanek-Stafford could've played the entire season together and not created a single sustained forecheck.

Frankly, by the end of this game, I'm hoping to see the 2nd line morph into Porter-Ennis-Ott, with Stafford dropped to the 4th line.

I like Griggy-Girgy-Flynn as the #3 line.

McBain with Risto :unsure:

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres D pairings this morning: Ehrhoff-Pysyk. Weber-Myers. McBain-Ristolainen.

If McBain doesn't improve tonight I suspect we'll see Sulzer next game.

Any word on Tallinder?

I would've preferred Foligno with Hodgy and Vanek, and Ott with Ennis and Stafford, but at least we're now getting a bit of edge on each of the top 2 lines. Hodgson-Vanek-Stafford could've played the entire season together and not created a single sustained forecheck.

Frankly, by the end of this game, I'm hoping to see the 2nd line morph into Porter-Ennis-Ott, with Stafford dropped to the 4th line.

I like Griggy-Girgy-Flynn as the #3 line.

If McBain doesn't improve tonight I suspect we'll see Sulzer next game.

Any word on Tallinder?

Unfortunately, RR likes Girgensons - Porter - Flynn. I doubt the other line lasts beyond the 1st.

Archived