Trades of Summer 2013

spndnchz

The Gaustad trade may be an outlier, but 12 games of Derek Roy or Jordan Leopold gets a second rounder.

Ryan Miller and Thomas Vanek are front-line players with five good years left each.

Drew Stafford is 27 with a 30-goal season under his belt, and a decent PPG average.

There will be a market.

Guest Sloth

It is possible that Stafford's other ball could drop today, but doubtful.

:w00t: Very funny!

Probably not going to happen, but I would be very happy if he was shipped out of Buffalo this weekend.

Gil Roy@GilroyTX 26m

@SunGarrioch @tpanotchCSN @JoshuaCooper @Russostrib Four team trade in the works between Sens, Flyers, Preds and Wild. More detail shortly.

Retweeted by Bruce Garrioch

I hope this happens tonight, simply because I'm bored, and this would be quite interesting. Of course, Garrioch is involved...so yea :lol:

Josh Rimer is reporting the Flyers are talking to a lot of teams. Including the Sabres about Miller

Josh Rimer@JoshRimerHockey 3m

Buffalo (Ryan Miller) RT @tpanotchCSN: Flyers source: "lots of talks with lots of teams" ... Holmgren going for the Oscar. Again

Yea, he reported that a few days ago and went on WGR to talk about it. Definitely think Philly will be in the forefront of Miller talk.

At first I thought the GM's were letting things play out, they're making phone calls, seeing where other teams stand, etc..... anticipating that the first trade would set off a domino effect and we might be in for some fun this weekend. Now I'm getting this feeling that we'll be disappointed and it's going to be an uneventful and anticlimactic weekend. Is it just me?

At first I thought the GM's were letting things play out, they're making phone calls, seeing where other teams stand, etc..... anticipating that the first trade would set off a domino effect and we might be in for some fun this weekend. Now I'm getting this feeling that we'll be disappointed and it's going to be an uneventful and anticlimactic weekend. Is it just me?

I think you are correct.

I pretty much always feel this way. Everything is anticlimactic these days with how reporters report every little whisper.

no.

Archived