Trades of Summer 2013

spndnchz

I'll bite. What is unappealing about a 26 year old 4 time 30 goal scorer with two years left on his deal?

People parade Vanek as a consistent 30-goal scorer but don't want a consistent 30-goal scorer in Ryan. Vanek is better than Ryan, but Ryan fits a "rebuild" better.

I don't know what this means :lol:

Quit going outside so much and watch commercial more often, SHEESH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TYdrfm7yaI

It really sucks to not be able to say anything.

What's the story behind this? Do you get information that you're not allowed to share sometimes? I don't really know many people around here clearly haha.

What's the story behind this? Do you get information that you're not allowed to share sometimes? I don't really know many people around here clearly haha.

Chz always scoops Sabres news. Is she Lindy's daughter, or Darcy' secret lover, perhaps Paul Hamilton's niece. I don't know but she always gets it first. :flirt:

Chz always scoops Sabres news. Is she Lindy's daughter, or Darcy' secret lover, perhaps Paul Hamilton's niece. I don't know but she always gets it first. :flirt:

If she is Lindy's daughter, then I'm assuming it's Vanek to Dallas for 10th overall and a final admittance that Hull's skate was in the crease (chz5).

You'll learn that you can't give up your sources or certain information just to make a dollar or earn a new friend.

Although here I'll not make anything or earn any new friends.

Although I do feel the love from time to time.

just noticed your " bad trade proposal veteran" banner. Awesome!

Haha thanks. I just think it's ridiculous that he always seems to be the first player people want to trade. One of our top defensemen and he gets zero respect. Well I won't stand for it! Harrumph!

You'll learn that you can't give up your sources or certain information just to make a dollar or earn a new friend.

Although here I'll not make anything or earn any new friends.

Although I do feel the love from time to time.

If what you're saying is true, I can completely respect that. Too many people are selllouts nowadays.

Now, if you're making this up, well....................................... :angry:

maybe its the three team rumor. sabres give up a player and a pick to Carolina for their 1st rounder. then trade a player and 2 picks to florida for number 2 overall.

resulting in seth jones to buffalo as McKinnon is going to Colorado.

just spit balling, maybe #8, myers and Stafford to Carolina. hoping Stafford at least. possibly throw in foligno or ennis somewhere in this trifecta because you know it will have a darcy spin to it somewhere. that's just guessing. will most likely involve vanek. miller to philly.

...I think I would take a "no goal" admission straight up for Vanek, just to see Bettman's head explode.

Bettman's head exploding is a always a good thing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QwWiiEltzU, I wish had the video ediitng software to morph Bettman's head over this one..

Archived